• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Fritz29thID

Squad 29th Infantry Division

The 29th ID will be starting up its Costum Map event again this Saturday (March 17th, 2018). The time for that will be at 3pm EST on our Public Server so be sure to drop by! Your input based on maps played will be taken into account as we move forward to begin hosting custom content on our...
  2. Fritz29thID

Vote for bot support on the RS2: Vietnam RoadMap!

When the player count drops and people want to play on servers, Bots will become a necessity. That time is far in the future, but it will come. Without bot support, when the numbers start to fall, the lack of bots will harm the game further. Likewise, I'm sure someone can make a way to disable...
  3. Fritz29thID

Name Character limit expansion

With the re-introduction of special characters in RS2, I was wondering if it would be possible to expand the number of characters in a players name? I think the current cap is 20 or 25 and then the name cuts off. Would it be possible to get that expanded to 30 or 35 as the new cap for that...
  4. Fritz29thID

Server Issues I wonder where they stand?

Right on with Omano, there are extensive settings that you can use to deal with those issues. If you discover something, feel free to post it so others in the future can learn as there are few tools out there to educate users about the details of webadmin for RS2. Likewise, this game being so...
  5. Fritz29thID

Server Web Admin Steam Workshop Error

Eh, Once again, I tried getting information on whether custom maps connected to the steam workshop feature would stay up on a server if the content on steam is taken down. Got nothing. Plus the lack of those maps showing up without the ini. being hand made doesn't really make life easy...
  6. Fritz29thID

Update: Just like the official Bushranger content update, if you wish to select a map in the change map section of webadmin, you need to create an ini. for the map and upload it to your server config. Seems silly that the goal of the workshop feature was to subvert having to mess with server...
  7. Fritz29thID

It would appear our initial post was removed at some point in the past, this post will act as the Official posting for the 29th ID in RO2/RS (please do not remove) 29th Infantry Division What is the 29th ID? The 29th Infantry Division is a realism unit founded in 2005. We play the games...
  8. Fritz29thID

So, I saw in the 1.05.2 hotfix that this issue was fixed, upon trying to add maps and restarting the server, custom maps from the workshop do not show in the map list. Do these maps need an ini. file for them to show or does this still not work? I could just make the ini. and answer my own...
  9. Fritz29thID

Just wanted to copy a post we announced on our forums of a new weekly event we will be hosting! Come join us for some Sunday fun! Dog Company Custom Map Sunday Event Regardless of whichever game the 29th Infantry Division has based itself in throughout its distinguished 12 year history...
  10. Fritz29thID

Server 3d voip

I too would be interested. It says this can be customized however I can't find anything in the web-admin about it.
  11. Fritz29thID

Cpt. Fritz Commanding Officer Dog Company 29th Infantry Division[/SIZE]
  12. Fritz29thID

Seems to have fixed itself. Very strange...
  13. Fritz29thID

After update 1.04, I've tried adding some custom maps via the Steam Workshop tool in webadmin. I'm aware there are some issues with it currently, however tonight I noticed that when I've tried adding maps, I get this error message. "ERROR: HTTP error: 500 Internal Server Error" Is this a...