• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Kicked for Invalid Packet

I'm curious if this is a Verizon Fios Fiber issue... seems to be intermittent. Restarting the router doesn't help, however some days it's fine.
  2. M

Kicked for Invalid Packet

This has been happening a lot since the 1.2 patch. It's fairly game breaking for me. Get into a game, start enjoying it, bam... kicked for invalid packet. Well of course someone has taken my spot, now I have to wait in queue for at least 5 minutes... I would say this happens once an hour on...
  3. M

Commander Radio Menu - not showing squad leaders or rally points for them

If I toggle the scoreboard.... bring it up and hide it then the squad leader names show up on the left again like they're supposed to. Sometimes this makes the marks I've given squad leaders work, sometimes not. I'm not entirely sure they can see the mark I've given them like they could before...
  4. M

Boundaries on An Lao Territories need work

Would Tripwire be able to do a pass fixing the boundaries on each objective for both teams on An Lao Valley? As in where you can give arty marks. The worst one is defending the D flag, you can barely place an arty mark ahead of D, it almost needs to be on the point. Seems like this map is...
  5. M

Server Browser Filters - Minimum Players Option

Could you please add a minimum players field as a filter for the server browser? It would be nice to only see full/near full servers in the list and filter out anything with less than say 10 players, or even 30. Or even to not see the servers with only 1 player on them. Thanks.
  6. M

Commander Radio Menu - not showing squad leaders or rally points for them

When playing commander and on a radio, I used to be able to see the squad leaders and their names to the left, and also be able to see the rally points I set for them on the map. It would be a double left click to set their rally point on the map after selecting all squads or a specific squad...
  7. M

PLEASE FIX Rapid Deployment

Hi, I'd like to point out that rapid deployment for the US is not working as it technically should. There's one big flaw with it... - If a squad member's squad leader is still alive, and I use rapid deployment as a US commander, that squad member doesn't spawn on their squad leader unless they...
  8. M

We need to know direction of napalm as USA commander

How did this work in Vietnam? Did you radio it in and get to choose the direction? I doubt it, you called it in and the planes dropped it asap from whatever direction they were coming from. I'm not sure how pinpoint accurate Napalm drops in Vietnam were... I've personally had no problem with...
  9. M

Bug - round not ending on Hill 937 when everyone is dead

There seems to be a bug on Hill 937 that even though the entire US team is dead after running out of reinforcements the round still doesn't end. This means that the teams have to sit and wait for the round to end. This happened recently in a game and both teams just had to sit there and wait...
  10. M

Enemies flying into the air upon death

Would love to stop seeing enemies flying off into the air in ragdoll manner upon being shot with a gun. Looks a bit funny, kills the immersion of the game a little. I've seen them get flown up to heli flying level before... I understand this effect would work if blown up by a grenade, but shot...