• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. n1ouk

Server Multiple Servers on one IP(v4)

Hello, if users are able to connect via the IP but cannot see the server, it's an issue with the Query Port 27025 Check if the rigth port is used on your server. Linux : netstat -tulpn | grep 27025 Windows : Get-NetUDPEndpoint | Where-Object LocalPort -eq 27025 If there is not result, check...
  2. n1ouk

Server Changing the default map from Biotics Lab

If you're using linux, you can add a maplist and start the server from a random map # List all maps availlable on base game Map='KF-Airship' Map+=('KF-AshwoodAsylum') Map+=('KF-Biolapse') Map+=('KF-BioticsLab') Map+=('KF-BlackForest') Map+=('KF-BurningParis') Map+=('KF-Catacombs')...
  3. n1ouk

Flex ever going to be fixed?

Physx have never worked on single-GPU in any game I remember.
  4. n1ouk

PC Incorrect value generation when recreate a KFEngine.ini even with steam

Same issue, on a Redirect server (and perhaps also on Workshop servers), players can't downloads mods files. The defaut value is False and we can't join custom servers from Epic or Steam client unless we change the configuration of the file...
  5. n1ouk

Server After update 1099, players can't join any workshop maps?

It work fine, thanks. And players can join my servers now ! Epic and Steam with Redirect server.
  6. n1ouk

Killing Floor 2 - Epic Online Services Beta

Unfortunaly, I just found out that Epic players are not seen by the last command. I'll have to wait for an update of gamedig. I will use gamedig --type killingfloor2 --host 127.0.0.1 --port xxxx | jq .raw.rules.bInProgress instead of raw.numplayers for now.
  7. n1ouk

Killing Floor 2 - Epic Online Services Beta

Personally I have a cron on linux that shutdown the server if he is empty & older than a day. #!/bin/bash mapfile -t array < <( ps -aux |grep -oh Queryport=[[:digit:]][[:digit:]][[:digit:]][[:digit:]][[:digit:]]) for i in "${array[@]}" do pid=$( echo `ps -aux |grep Queryport=${i:10}...
  8. n1ouk

Epic Online Services Beta - Build 1098

Since the launch on Epic Game is tomorrow I will ask the question. Will the Epic players stay on the beta or will there be a new release for compatibility? It will be hard to have players from steam to play with those from Epic since they need to make a change in a config file.
  9. n1ouk

PC [EOS Beta] Cannot connect to any server [fix for now at the top]

Changing the line in the client work. Thanks No issue with loading time for me (ssd ?)
  10. n1ouk

PC [EOS Beta] Cannot connect to any server [fix for now at the top]

Can't connect on any beta servers too, on lan or on a public one. Log: [0286.87] NetComeGo: Open TheWorld 192.168.1.42 [0311.88] DevOnline: Sending out playfab request to url Server/RefreshGameServerInstanceHeartbeat with data: {"LobbyId":"11973599433391446903"} [0312.68] Log: Got JSON...
  11. n1ouk

Server Server can only be found by IP?

Hello, Check your config --> KF-xxxxxServer-KFEngine.ini && your command line for starting the server If you havent made modification to the NAT of your router, it's a issue with the server configuration.
  12. n1ouk

Server Server is going disk-drive crazy

Ok thanks, I was a little worried since the beta is here and I still see this issue. (y)
  13. n1ouk

Server Server is going disk-drive crazy

Please fix the disk usage on servers with custom maps. Before that I had 20 servs and now I can't get 2 without lag ^^
  14. n1ouk

Beta Release [WebAdmin] Auto-Kick players by perk level

Sry for double post
  15. n1ouk

Beta Release [WebAdmin] Auto-Kick players by perk level

Hi, there is a new autokick script : https://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloo...g_your_server/ It doesn't require to have a web page open and it can send a personalized message before kick =p