• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Delta69er

PC [SDK] Custom Landscape MIC no longer working

Category: Level Design, Workshop, SDK Reproducibility: Always Summary: Custom MIC that inherit from the game's default Landscape MIC (BlackForest/ZedsLanding) no longer render the material on Landscapes Description: This was previously supported since, well forever. With the current update...
  2. Delta69er

PC Custom Gamemodes crash game due to KFEngine.ini MaxObjectsNotConsideredByGC

Category: Code/Modding/Inis Reproducibility: Seems to be random for users - those affected can be fixed by doing the following below Summary: The Default values for MaxObjectsNotConsideredByGC within KFEngine.ini cause the game to Bugsplat when playing Custom game modes due to enormous...
  3. Delta69er

PC [Beta1] GetAll Console command no longer working in Online Play

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Can no longer use getall console command to debug mods Description: Not much more than that - getall is one of the most important debugging commands for modding and especially important for figuring out issues in online play. Simple actions...
  4. Delta69er

Level Design Recommended Improvements to Objective Systems

Hey all, I've been messing around with the Objectives so far, theyre pretty nice but theres some clear rigidity to them that doesnt allow for that much flexibility. Below is a list of things that I believe if added will allow for a lot more flexibility in future objectives and generally more...
  5. Delta69er

PC SDK: Masked Materials not producing Precomputed Static Shadows for Lightmaps

Category: SDK Reproducibility: Always - Its complicated Summary: Masked materials do not create precomputed shadows for static lighting. Description: Essentially for well over a year the SDK has not been able to create precomputed shadows for light maps when you bake static lighting. This...
  6. Delta69er

PC Demo struggling to apply door trap

Category: Gameplay Reproducibility: Always Description: If a door is welded at 100%, and a Demo goes to apply a trap to it, welding action will take place but no trap progress will happen yet welder 'ammo' will be consumed/5-10% will happen and then trap will fail to receive anymore weld and...
  7. Delta69er

PC Broken Cyberpunk Cosmetics

Category: Cosmetics Reproducibility: Always Summary: broken cyberpunk cosmetics Description: Here's a bunch of broken cosmetics: Red Digital Eye Display B dont show up in equipment Eye Display B (the one with solid pieces) lacks the material for them - Icon displays hardpieces but SDK...
  8. Delta69er

PC Custom Gamemodes not recognized by KFSeqEvent_LevelLoaded results in broken Maps

Category: Code, Level Design, Kismet Reproducibility: Always Summary: Custom Kismet Node does not recognize custom gamemodes resulting in broken maps Description: Honestly I should've reported this last update. The new custom kismet node does not recognize custom gamemodes even if they...
  9. Delta69er

PC [Xmas Beta] Misc Map Bugs and Feedback

Just gonna list what I've seen without repeating whats already been reported Santa's Workshop 1# Priority is the spawns in the boss room. They are completely broken for both boss and regular waves. They have no line of sight detection and will constantly spawn zeds in the open this happens ALL...
  10. Delta69er

PC [Halloween Beta]'Workshop Webtool' Server Chat spam with subscribed Workshop Maps

Category: Server Summary: When servers are subbed to a workshop item, the server/webadmin will constantly try to download the map and spam error in chat. Description: On the new Workshop Webtool feature and functionality it will spam messages like the following: https://i.imgur.com/cj75HZL.png...
  11. Delta69er

PC [Halloween Beta] Monster Ball Waterfall sound doesn't stop at the end of the round.

Category: Level Design/Sound Summary: Monster Ball Waterfall sound will not stop at the end of the round. Description: Most likely due to AKevent being missing? But the sound will persist and stack (if repeating the map) in the next round at the relative location on the map. Best example is...
  12. Delta69er

PC [Halloween Beta]HMTech-501 Infinite Grenades when dropped and picked up [Online]

Category: Weapons Summary: Dropping 501 and picking it up will reset grenades to default 3. Description: As above, if you drop it when its empty or full, it will always reset the grenades you have to 3. This is an online bug only, doesn't happen in solo. Reproducibility: Always...
  13. Delta69er

Final Map Desolation - Outpost set in deep Jungle [Release]

Workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1503129313&tscn=1536068475 Description: Well another big map release for the community; this time its a traditional/normal survival map set in an Outpost located in the jungle. Have been working on this one during my spare...
  14. Delta69er

PC [Summer Preview] Doomstick Sound can be heard on entire map

Category: Weapons, Sound Reproducibility: Always Summary: Any shot from the doomstick can be heard from any part of the map, no matter the distance. Description: Not much more than that, its pretty annoying. Online/Offline: Online
  15. Delta69er

PC [Summer Preview] SDK Crash when play in Editor

Category: SDK Reproducibility: Always Summary: When pressing play in editor the SDK will bugsplat Description: Not much more than that. Launch log attached: https://pastebin.com/EGT4rLiB
  16. Delta69er

PC SDK Content Browser Bugsplat with use of Landscape Visibility Tool.

Category: SDK Reproducibility: Always Summary: Creating a Landscape, using the Visibility tool and then viewing the thumbnail of the Landscape MIC in the content browser causes a Bugsplat. Description: If you create a landscape and apply one of the Landscape Materials (Blackforest or...
  17. Delta69er

PC 'Far From Trader' Dialogue in Holdout maps

Category: Level Design Reproducibility: Always? Summary: Some descent maps are not assigned the right Sub Game Type which causes the condescending Trader remarks about being too far from the trader Description: This bug relates to: Krampus Lair, Powercore and Nightmare - Descent is...
  18. Delta69er

Final Release [Gamemode] Extended Weeklies

Hi everyone - over the past couple weeks I've been working on the following Mod with the aid of Pharrahnox and I thought I might share it on the forum for you guys It introduced 6 new Weekly Gamemodes for people to play: Wacky Rocketeers - Husks have replaced their fireball launchers for...
  19. Delta69er

Feedback from the Beta - Mainly on the Rioter.

I've been waiting until the patch to post some general thoughts on the update. Ill try and post it as concise as I can. I'll try and also avoid talks of issues in the game that are caused by known bugs Husk Cannon – Pretty good, a bit OP. The fire burn DoT is too extreme for non-firebug; as...
  20. Delta69er

PC Husk Cannon Self Damage Bug

Category: Weapons Reproducibility: Always Summary: The Husk cannon will apply an insane amount of damage to a player at close detonation when playing a perk other than Firebug when armor is below 75. Description: The bug happens on all Difficulties - it happens on HoE, Sui, Hard and Normal...