• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension Addons

hey buddy, do you have the updated mutator? I stopped my server a few years ago, I'm thinking of returning
  2. Z

Beta Release [GameType] Hard mode survival

I think that's not it, I put it in and when it kills the boss all players gain that value. and continues giving to give respawn in endless wave
  3. Z

Could you tell me how I can not let players respawn on the endless wave?
  4. Z

Server Server Lag

my server is with a strange lag lately, sometimes the nothing starts a lag, but the ping of the players continues normal. the problem only resolves when you change the map. Someone with this problem too?
  5. Z

Does anyone know why it keeps repeating this in the server log?
  6. Z

can you help us fix this problem?
  7. Z

strange that boss wave and endless wave are spawning the zeds.
  8. Z

if ( KFPawn_Monster(Injured) != None && InstigatedBy != none && InstigatedBy.GetTeamNum() == Injured.GetTeamNum() ) { Momentum = vect(0,0,0); Damage = 0; return; } To function NetDamage in ServerExtMut.uc
  9. Z

my hardmode boss is not spawning the custom zeds, someone with the same problem? [1135.83] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'Pawn' HardSurv KF-GenesisComplex.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.HardSurv_0 Function KFGame.KFGameInfo:ScoreDamage:0163 [1135.83] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'Pawn'
  10. Z

Thank you friend, it worked here.
  11. Z

I'm having trouble compiling HardModBossS C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor2\Development\Src\HardModeBossS\Classes\HBServer.uc(149) : Error, Unrecognized member 'MaxMonsters' in class 'KFAISpawnManager'
  12. Z

You're the best man.
  13. Z

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

truth, so everyone can help in correcting future mistakes.
  14. Z

It looks like it already has some servers running, no solution yet?
  15. Z

I'm also having trouble compiling the mod, Any solution ?
  16. Z

ServerExt Perk Icons

Hi everyone, I currently have a kf2 rpg server, I made a custom perk, and I'm trying to add an icon that I made, but it's not appearing on the server, can anyone give me a hand? I changed the following line in Ext_PerkWarrior: PerkIcon=Texture2D'ServerIcons.UI_PerkIcon_Warrior' I can...
  17. Z

Server Linux servers randomly stopping and whitelist?

I also have the same problem, my server crashes and the same error appears in the log.
  18. Z

Server problem entering server

I managed to resolve friend, mutators name was different in redirect.
  19. Z

Thanks for the help, friend, I'll take a look at my hosting, sometimes when the player tries to enter the server, the file download is stopped and only continues if you enter the server again.
  20. Z

Hello friends, I'm having a problem with my kf2 rpg server, whenever the players try to enter the server and start downloading the files, it takes a lot and sometimes the error opening the file, can anyone help me?