• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Bladerunner42

Why is the patriarch so stupidly weak?

Yes, Patty is extremely easy with groups, but I like to screw around solo on endless trying new things. Unless I have a car or some doorways to kite him around, he almost always gets me. It's not his mortars I worry about, it's his damn chaingun. I am always amazed at how quickly my armor and...
  2. Bladerunner42

WWAUT - Upcoming Changes in the Second Beta

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you on one point there. It has never been in TWI's DNA to make gameplay purchasable DLC. Sure, they have released and sold plethora of skins and cosmetics to make a small fortune, but they have always been respected by their players because they don't...
  3. Bladerunner42

Summer Update Second Beta Changelog

Just wanna put my two cents here in regards to the 'fixing' of the reload bash cancel. I feel that a better way to address this 'bug' would be instead of having a cooldown from bash where you literally can't do anything, to, rather, alter the amount of time it takes for your ammo/clip counter to...
  4. Bladerunner42

WWAUT - A New Year, A New Plan

Stop playing on a toaster... No offense, just some helpful advice.
  5. Bladerunner42

WWAUT - Seeing Some Top Men About The Future

Not sure what it would take in terms of copyrights and hoop-jumping, but a Nightmare Before Christmas themed event would blow my socks off! Anybody else agree with me here??
  6. Bladerunner42

So.. I know nothing about having my own KF2 server

I just recently set up my own server following the wiki guide posted above. The directions are fairly easy as long as you are somewhat familiar with navigating directories and .ini config files. The webadmin is also pretty straightforward, granted the config files are properly edited. I've...
  7. Bladerunner42

Why is the medic SMG useless?

If you are doing your job correctly (*cough* healing) you will get enough dosh from darting your mates to grab shotty in wave 3. Then again, don't even worry about blasting zeds unless they get uncomfortably close. Almost nothing I hate more than watching an arrogant medic holding a door, too...
  8. Bladerunner42

Squad Looking for HoE group

I, too, have some perks at or near 25 and looking for some fun groups to play with. I'm near Madison, WI, so at least we'll have the same time lol. Find me on steam(?) BladeRunner or @thaden42. PM me on here too. I'm usually on after 9 p.m.
  9. Bladerunner42

Squad Looking For Clan

Sounds like you were describing me. A little late to this post (maybe?) but you can find me on steam BladeRunner or if that doesn't work, try @thaden42. Usually on around 9 pm central
  10. Bladerunner42

Squad Looking for a group for Suicidal - HOE

Hey, added you on steam. I'm usually on around the same time.