• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Deleted member 87733

Player kicking

Ok this needs to be brought up again and to be addressed. so what happened you say..... ? ok let me start. I was enjoying a decent game on weekly on splillway map, was doing my thing racking in the dosh, come wave 6 out of 7 people started joining. and said sweet, going to be a full server in...
  2. Deleted member 87733

After Halloween season, A CHRISTMAS map/mode idea.

Hello peeps, been along time since i posted. Been away dealing with medical issues, anyways I thought i`d bring this up months before hand. Halloween is coming and would like to see another map related to the season/event, i really enjoy having them match up with the time of year, kinda feels...
  3. Deleted member 87733

Loot Boxes considering gambling ?

back in November i read an artical about EA and there loot boxes and a class action lawsuit to follow, now EA has "changed" there way how loot boxes work, so my question is how does KF2 fall into this as well? Is KF2 going to be added with the other games filed with or is this not classified as...
  4. Deleted member 87733

Console crack down update issues

on ps4 using ps5, after exiting game menu to kf2 dash board, event tasks disappear., no tombs to be found after playing 10 waves. and i don`t know if its intended it looks like textures are missing from a level. also, trophy did not pop up after collecting x-amont of snow globes.
  5. Deleted member 87733

PS5 Killing Floor 2 updates ?

Just out of curiosity, will KF2 have any special upgrades or enhancements for the next gen like man-eater will or are you keeping it a secret that Killing Floor 3 will be released later this year?, 4th quarter ? There has to be something in the making for PS5/XSX......
  6. Deleted member 87733

Console Phantom players holding servers hostage .... again?

this issue is still present in 2020, why is this still here? I could not connect to any server with real players at all today, I remember a season or 2 ago @Yoshiro said those servers are being held hostage by ghost/phantom players. What happen to the fix?, I have tried east, central on weekly...
  7. Deleted member 87733

Disappearing/Reappearing Zeds

Well title says it all, I`v noticed this on other maps but Hellmark seems to be most active with this issue. Zeds will spawn in the line of sight and now also disappear as well. I had 5 bloats come after me and 1 or 2 of them would be gone and then be right in front of you without warning...
  8. Deleted member 87733

Console rant issues/bugs

Who ever is in charge of Quality Control over at TW studios should be FIRED or put somewhere else like coffee run because of the amount of bugs and issues being released with these so called "Seasonal Event" updates are absolutely ridiculous, reading other player problems/issues is just over...
  9. Deleted member 87733

Console black and white dots are back (PS4)

once again these dot appear randomly throughout the map on hellmark and makes it kinda hard to play, im starting to think its a first gen console thing.
  10. Deleted member 87733

PS4 Save data to PS5

rumor has it some games save data will not work on PS5, maneater is one of them. is this going to be an issue with KF2? rank 5 level 25 all gone? can tripwire confirm this?
  11. Deleted member 87733

In Game Weapon Duplication PS4

Hello peeps, has anyone seen or had a weapon dup while at trader pod?, maybe a glitch or even possibility a hack by another player? few days ago i joined a server with some dude who tossed up 8 desert eagles in the air on wave 2 for others to cash in on, they was also upgraded. just curious is...
  12. Deleted member 87733

In Game Side Storage box for unpopular/unselected skins

Would it be possible to have a storage box or bag for the weapon/cosmic skins in the menu so we can store away the ones we don't use anymore instead of deleting them. for example, i just want to use neon skins and hide all the rest in a storage box, if i want to take one out or others out ill...
  13. Deleted member 87733

2019 Xmas update was a turn off

hello peoples, TW staff. I have an issue with the game, I do not find the desire to play it anymore since you released the 2019 Xmas update. For me it was a total bummer, I was expecting Xmas themed maps with holiday cheer! but instead it was a a horror nightmare. I love the updates you release...
  14. Deleted member 87733

Console old bugs back (white and black dots)

on map Ashwood Astlum while using swat perk level 24 on weekly you can see this issue is back.. here are a few phone shots of the problem.
  15. Deleted member 87733

Console sharpshooter Ammo count reload game crash (PS4)

Hello, bin long time since I posted something so this could be posted elsewhere or old. This bug caused my game to crash, I noticed the ammo count was over with the M14 at the trader pod after I refilled. The ammo count showed 141/140, once the match started (endless, wave 21) I was fine until...
  16. Deleted member 87733

Perk Class uniforms weekly award random

Since we have a lot of Perk classes it would be nice to dress as the class, it could be warded from completing the weekly and be random classes to "collect all Perk suits" Medic - blue neon and white medic suit Demo - red neon and black demo suit. and the rare ones to collect could be done on...
  17. Deleted member 87733

Free DLC updates comes with seious gameplay/interacting menus

Kittenmittens ..why is it in every update TW releases beta for "Final releases" to the "The Public" and have to deal with so many bugs that TW can prevent before releasing it ?? like seriously TW, your team releases great games but as for Quality control, and in house beta testers you are...
  18. Deleted member 87733

Console Joining servers Stuck "match over"

This was noted before awhile ago and I`m not sure if i was looking in the right place stating it was resolved/patched but this is really annoying now if there was no fix. I can`t verify the percentage of this happening but its high up there, when joining a server i`ll always enter a match in the...
  19. Deleted member 87733

Console Unplayable Game Due To Random Suicides

Players Dying randomly from SUICIDE This was noted before in a post awhile back and seems to have made its way to me and a few others that i have witnessed while playing. This is making the game unplayable because its happening very often now. map: Steam fortress /Objective mode difficulty...
  20. Deleted member 87733

Console outer body experience bug

spawn into match as is, objective mode hard correction - zed landing map https://youtu.be/AZ3buYJLonw enjoy! Heres another, same map same settings... maybe DAR has issues? https://youtu.be/LRq0OOTxVEM - short game play