• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Deleted member 87733

Player kicking

the reply that makes you famous.... take care. fix the voting system TW.
  2. Deleted member 87733

Player kicking

Ok this needs to be brought up again and to be addressed. so what happened you say..... ? ok let me start. I was enjoying a decent game on weekly on splillway map, was doing my thing racking in the dosh, come wave 6 out of 7 people started joining. and said sweet, going to be a full server in...
  3. Deleted member 87733

Merc Report - A Shopping List that Stuns

please tell me you have a christmas themed/winter, snowy map coming in this update....
  4. Deleted member 87733

After Halloween season, A CHRISTMAS map/mode idea.

Hello peeps, been along time since i posted. Been away dealing with medical issues, anyways I thought i`d bring this up months before hand. Halloween is coming and would like to see another map related to the season/event, i really enjoy having them match up with the time of year, kinda feels...
  5. Deleted member 87733

Console PSA: Known Console Crash and matchmaking issue (with workarounds)

I have a question, why does this game keep crashing on PS5 and PS4, my step son can't even play online because it crashes everytime, he can play solo but once he connects online its like a big FU you aint playing online. ???? Also my PS5 is also having issues, I'll be able to play a few waves...
  6. Deleted member 87733

Killing Floor 2 - Spring and Beyond Roadmap

I heard new weekly's are coming......, its time to boot up Kf2.
  7. Deleted member 87733

Issues sending invites

Iv had this same issue as well for my son, it will not work on private matches only public.
  8. Deleted member 87733

Loot Boxes considering gambling ?

Thank you for clarifying, i was under the impression it fell within the category.
  9. Deleted member 87733

Loot Boxes considering gambling ?

back in November i read an artical about EA and there loot boxes and a class action lawsuit to follow, now EA has "changed" there way how loot boxes work, so my question is how does KF2 fall into this as well? Is KF2 going to be added with the other games filed with or is this not classified as...
  10. Deleted member 87733

Killing Floor 2 State of the Game 2020 By Product Director David Amata

this game is out dated and almost dead on consoles. its time for a change with the new gen. You guys can do so much better with the PS5 and Xbox and to hear another year for a KF2 is just dumb founded, and the prices for the items is way too much, especially with whats happening in the world.
  11. Deleted member 87733

Console crack down update issues

on ps4 using ps5, after exiting game menu to kf2 dash board, event tasks disappear., no tombs to be found after playing 10 waves. and i don`t know if its intended it looks like textures are missing from a level. also, trophy did not pop up after collecting x-amont of snow globes.
  12. Deleted member 87733

2020 Xmas event before Cyberpunk 2077 ?

i haven`t played kf2 in a week, i preordered 2077 and immortals so i wont be touching kf2 for a very long time or even mite uninstall it like everyone else. who knows, people could jump back just to get the season item, theres realy nothing big happening for kf2 right now until kf3 launches or...
  13. Deleted member 87733

Killing Floor 2 Winter Beta 2 Is Here

will the players on consoles see dlc discounts for the winter season event as we missed out on the Halloween one,
  14. Deleted member 87733

PS5 Killing Floor 2 updates ?

alright, thanks for the info
  15. Deleted member 87733

PS5 Killing Floor 2 updates ?

Just out of curiosity, will KF2 have any special upgrades or enhancements for the next gen like man-eater will or are you keeping it a secret that Killing Floor 3 will be released later this year?, 4th quarter ? There has to be something in the making for PS5/XSX......
  16. Deleted member 87733

PS4 Save data to PS5

just to add an update on the ps5, the save file works 100% without any issues, everything in the inventory loads very fast and crafting is quicker too i believe, highly recommend upgrading to PS5 for kl2 as this game runs very smoothly and not lagging on turning with analog sticks as ps4 has...
  17. Deleted member 87733

How do we feel about Zed Teleportation?

I see a lot of walking disappearing and reappearing zeds and they aren`t too far away from you either. Once they get close enough its too late and you have a scrake or bloat right at the tip of the barrel. This is random waves or even all of them in 1 game. The spawning is absolutely...
  18. Deleted member 87733

Killing Floor 2 Winter Beta 1 Is Here

Well, i have just played 1 game of winter crackdown and honestly i thought I would be disappointed. I think TW picked a great map although it had nothing to do with winter/Christmas in my opinion. The map is huge so BOSSES can really take advantage of their lazer beams/rockets on us. I seen a...
  19. Deleted member 87733

Merc Report - Entering The Ethereal Void

I don`t see snowflakes......but i see Xmas weapons. ugh! We all express our feelings in different ways but I`m lost for words at the moment and I`ll need some time to pull away and address the current issue I am currently experiencing..... .............. sadly, no winter map.
  20. Deleted member 87733

Merc Report - Bloody Fangs

enought with new weapons, how bout something different for a change like new weeklys, new game modes, new zeds, bigger badass Bosses that fit into the game. I could careless about weapons since its flooded already.