• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. NSF001

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

Weapon: Kar98k+Zf41x1.5 Perk: Sharpshooter Function: Accurate shooting in motion, just like its design, a balance between accuracy, high power and mobility. Low magnifying ZF1.5 scope provide better accuracy than iron-sight in close-mid range, and also has increased mobility compare to high...
  2. NSF001

PC Caulk n' Burn visual glitch?

It happened for a while, tried verify files integrity, still persist. And the ignitior's position is out of place while sprinting.
  3. NSF001

PC Some weapon details are wrong

And when using certain skins, G18c front sight canted to the left...
  4. NSF001

More dismemberment gore and more realistic animal behavior.

First, I enjoy those evade attack on Enemies, especially the bone-fin attack to human on boats,the metal bashing sound is so satisfying! The only down-side is the dismemberment system - human seems too resistant to whatever physical brute force that applied to them,except chewed by shark. Just...
  5. NSF001

Killing Floor 2 Perilous Plunder beta 1 (v.1094) is now live.

Blunderbuss is just so boring...come on TWI you can do better than that! First I thought it will be firing a explosive bouncing ball that cause explosion on impact, bouncing a few times before burned out...but no, just a bigger M79 with 3 round mag.. :rolleyes:
  6. NSF001

Female Characters

Lol I kinda want Harley Quinn be in the game, she will fit this world perfectly XD.
  7. NSF001

Character Voice over link to certain event&Weapons.

Now you mentioned it, I just realized there are plenty of sound that only present in offline mod, like character panting sound after sprinting for a while, alarm sound in some place in Prison map...etc
  8. NSF001

Character Voice over link to certain event&Weapons.

Been listen to some character quotes on Youtube, and I found some of these quotes interesting, like this one: At 8:57 Anton mentioned "Cheap Russian Knockoff" and “7.62 works just fine” , it's clearly refered to Mosin Nagant rifle. However these quote can never be heard in the game for some...
  9. NSF001

Yuletide Horror Beta 2 Is Now Live!

Lock on saves time from aiming, the main purpose of Medic is healing people, not spending time carefully aim for the critical spot. Now we are going to have bunch of medic spending time to snipe zed in the head instead of taking quick shot then healing teammates.
  10. NSF001

PC Reloading details problem of Mosin Nagant rifle

And it should using single bullet reload when ammo reserve is lower than 5, it's funny to see how character magically insert a clip while he/she has less than 5 round left for reload.
  11. NSF001

Riot Shield

G18 firing sound could be more punchy, especially single firing mode.
  12. NSF001

Please give Mosin Nagant partial reload....

Ok I looked at the animation closely, it seems the Mosin is using the tactical Clip reload when it's not empty, like Post Scriptum , but it still has one erro. When there is only one round left in the chamber, you pull the bolt, and you can clearly see the ejected round flying out, but that...
  13. NSF001

Please give Mosin Nagant partial reload....

KF2 has always been top-notch on realistic reload animations, and it's a shame to see an old classic Mosin has the "Not Empty but Instert FULL Clip" style solution. Besides, Provide single round by round reload gives player some strategic shooting rhythm while in tight situation. So pls pls make...
  14. NSF001

Pondering on KF3

Do SINGLEPLAYER, light story-driven shooter!
  15. NSF001

Killing Floor 2 Grim Treatments Update Is Now Live!

How to buy the new weapons? The marketpalce shows no result after I search for it..
  16. NSF001

Monster Masquerade Opt-In Beta Is Now Live - Build 1069 for Clients and Servers

I think Anton should comments on the MKB since it's a rare and advance rifle back in the day, like "Ahhh....If we have more of these back in Stalingrad"
  17. NSF001

Should the M14 sound more powerful?

Waaaat? You think Scar sounds more satisfying than M14??? For me Scar sounds really, really bad for a .308, it sounds like a hammer hitting a metal box.
  18. NSF001

The Hemoglobin is a victim of very poor design

Why not just make hemogoblin a team buff weapon? You shoot some zeds, and drawn health from them to heal your nearby teammates...