• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Musicaholic800

Give players more incentives to Prestige their Perks.

Thread was almost dead.. I value the ability to reset. Rewards are shortcoming but I think it should be kept in KF3. For one, it isnt easy finding a good server now in KF2 on higher difficulty. May be due to the titles age, but having the chance to reset that perk can allow me to choose more...
  2. Musicaholic800

Killing Floor 2 January 2024 Quality of Life Changelog (Game Version 1149)

I may not live on the forums and post short novels but Im here enjoying the product since 2017 from PS4, now PC in all the gibs and guts glory. Labor of love award for all these updates. Thanks TWI. Look forward to this care package whenever its fixed (Im not on steam with this title).
  3. Musicaholic800

MVP awards

PS4 user here, wondering if we can make it more competitive and give people a reason to do well. Reward them. Idk let's start a discussion on ideas. At the end of a match awards are given. If one person gets majority of them they get MVP and have a small icon next to them when seen by others...
  4. Musicaholic800

Console Frequent crashes since update

I have noticed an alarming uptick in game crashes since update. It's been almost exclusive to moonbase. I've already submitted well over a dozen crash reports :/ (Base PS4)
  5. Musicaholic800

Killing Floor 2 Double XP And Quadrouple Drops Are Here!

Much love, we all don't always have time on a weekend to play. Thx tw
  6. Musicaholic800

QOL needed for consoles

Server browser needed. It's maddening when you can't find any other room in a region besides the cheese balls running prison/nuked endless over and over
  7. Musicaholic800

Perk upgrades in Trader

I like the idea of upgrading the character at trader. But maybe more generalized upgrades like speed, jump height, resistance, extended mag, etc
  8. Musicaholic800

A few things I would like to see moving into Killing Floor 3

To the point and somewhat short. Nice post Bread. Like the ideas too. Wasn't about to read a novel tho like some posts. *Just a graphic upgrade I'd like to see: firebug death animation; after final blow from energy wep, enemys flesh melts off and their skeleton is shown 😆. *also death...
  9. Musicaholic800

Vote kicking, Store

*Votekick idea is reasonable. I'd like it too. Doubt it'll happen. It's been suggested before in the past. *$15 for a costume? You'd be one of the few who's ok with it tbh. A whole game cost $15-20. IE Witcher 3. *Emote idea is nice. But wouldn't you want an emote wheel to use them in game...
  10. Musicaholic800

What car do you drive?

I can't believe posts are still going on this 2007 thread. OG poster is probably dead. Or long gone. Car? Smh. 02 Honda Sabre 1100. mint. Orange with flames. Built in USA and in my birth month. Got it used for crazy cheap at 17k miles 2019. At 25k miles now. I do own a truck tho for when it rains.
  11. Musicaholic800

Emote wheel or equivalent

So, having emotes is nice but why isn't there an emote wheel? SW battlefront (2015) did it right. Can we get one? Choosing before match starts forces us to choose which one you like more. Thus, prevents customers from buying more 😉
  12. Musicaholic800

Killing Floor 2 Winter Beta 2 Is Here

"Ooh, it is sad day!" This means likely to be dec 10 or later. I suspect it will be hard to find matches with such an anticipated title coming out soon. 😔
  13. Musicaholic800

Killing Floor 2 Winter Beta 2 Is Here

@Yoshiro It's December, any news on planned release of said update?
  14. Musicaholic800

Killing Floor 2 Winter Beta 1 Is Here

Your a ray of 🤬 sunshine aren't ya. I presumed it was just a file and I could add it to my directory. TF, guess I don't know everything, go figure😂
  15. Musicaholic800

improvement feature suggestion

Option to host a playlist on PS4. Host would select 3 maps or more to do a playlist. For the ones that stay to complete it, vault dosh or some other reward for completion. Builds the community, encourages more playtime, and in turn entices players to realize some microtransactions aren't bad...
  16. Musicaholic800

QOL improvement

Server listing on consoles. Tired of joining same rooms that insist on nuked, endless, suicidal.
  17. Musicaholic800

Merc Report - Entering The Ethereal Void

Won't read the novel, but first paragraph rings true. I hate costs of DLC. A weapon should at most be $2.99 imo. $10 is a damn joke. I buy full games on steam for less or same price!
  18. Musicaholic800

Killing Floor 2 Winter Beta 1 Is Here

Lack of new maps on PS makes me bored. We get, what, 2 or 3 a year?? I can't transfer my stuff to my steam so I'm stuck :/ EGS version sucks btw. Got it free and uninstalled after not being able to DL maps from steam.
  19. Musicaholic800

QOL improvement

Server listing for consoles. Please. Sick of joining ppl that only do certain maps on endless. I need choices!
  20. Musicaholic800

Killing Floor 2 Grim Treatments Opt In Beta 2 Is Now Live!

So when's the release date, Oct 18? Hope we get to enjoy the themed event for at least half of October 😉