• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. HarryMcAuley99

Killing Floor 2 Summer Update: Back and Kicking Brass Released

Oh? It's here? Sweet. Kinda dropped completely unannounced but fine by me lmao
  2. HarryMcAuley99

Console Dosh Vault Crate Bug (PS4)

I can also confirm this issue, random Vault Crates keep popping up in my inventory, and whenever I open any crates it can take as long as 30 seconds to open them and sometimes the item recieved either doesn't pop up, or takes like 10 seconds to actually pop up. wat
  3. HarryMcAuley99

A New Weapon Idea: Sonic Eruptor

My thoughts exactly. I just like making up these silly ideas and never take myself TOO seriously, and I have fun doing it too. And who knows? Maybe one day one of my ideas might actually be well recieved by the rest of the forum members. xD
  4. HarryMcAuley99

A New Weapon Idea: Sonic Eruptor

After several months of being dormant, I have returned to give yet another lame idea for a new weapon. My latest trashy idea is the.. 'Sonic Eruptor'. So what in tarnation does it do? Well, it's a cannon that shoots out highly dangerous blasts of.. Sound? Wind? Something, that causes Zeds too...
  5. HarryMcAuley99

WWAUT -Answering Questions... About a Zed With A Limp?

Can it just be Halloween already?
  6. HarryMcAuley99

WWAUT - Something Fishy This Halloween!

That Fish Pound. Amazing.
  7. HarryMcAuley99

WWAUT Scaring Up Some New Guns!

I think A, B and C should all appear, I mean.. The Alpha Clot clowns came in multiple colours so why not have multiple Halloween Cyst zombie variations? xD
  8. HarryMcAuley99

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta Preview Branch Is Now Available

The upgrade system better be worth it, some of those nerfs look scary. Other than that, this update is looking amazing.
  9. HarryMcAuley99

Console Possible settings fix

I hope now this dreaded bug can be fixed now that the issue is known.
  10. HarryMcAuley99

Console This resetting issue needs to end. Now.

I'll try that, thank you.
  11. HarryMcAuley99

Console This resetting issue needs to end. Now.

You all know about it, you've all probably suffered it. The reset bug. It was quite uncommon for me a few months back, but now every time I start the game up everything resets. My controls, my character, all my skins get unequipped. It's fustrating to deal with. This bug has been around for far...
  12. HarryMcAuley99

WWAUT - One, Two, Three, Punch!

Perhaps the E.D.A.R.S are similar to Fleshpounds, Scrakes and Quarter Pounds? The fact Kitten states that they 'aren't that easy to stop' gives me the impression that we'll see them in later waves, possibly in groups of 3 or 4? Who knows, but it seems strange that E.D.A.R.S would allign...
  13. HarryMcAuley99

Double XP Final Weekend Of The Infinite Onslaught!

Kinda sucks that I made a post about the premium tickets being bugged and it was never resolved, I intended on buying some but the game only allowed me to buy one. The issue was never fixed and now I won't be able to get any of these accesories, I didn't have much time to play for the tickets...
  14. HarryMcAuley99

Console A List of Currently Known Bugs

Thank you for confirming some of these!
  15. HarryMcAuley99

How odd, perhaps it's an Xbox exclusive bug only? I'd suggest making a post about this if you haven't already and see what the devs say.
  16. HarryMcAuley99

What system do you play on? I've never seen anyone report this issue before.
  17. HarryMcAuley99

Console king fleshpound laser

I always thought this was how it was intended to work, but to answer your question.. The laser can go though literally any wall it seems, if King Fleshpound shoots his laser you run around a corner or close a door it can still hit you regardless. I play on the PS4, but I'm certain this is found...
  18. HarryMcAuley99

Console Audio Stuttering

I've noticed this, the Husk Cannon has been the main cause for me.
  19. HarryMcAuley99

Console can not sell or drop the m9. immediate fix needed.

The M9? Are you talking about the 9mm Pistol? If you are then you should know that it isn't a glitch, you spawn with it regardless of what perk you are and it cannot be dropped. It doesn't weigh anything so having it doesn't cause any issues, it's a free gun and while yes it's bad; it's still a...