• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Coop Not Working

Here's a little update: After TWI apparently fixed something, the game actually worked. -For a hole day-. But now it's broken yet again. No invites will get sent, no games to join, only has singleplayer. Still my question about refund stands, and that is propably why TWI will not answer to this...
  2. J

Not able to invite Friends for Multiplayer

Its been two whole days now since the multiplayer has been down, any news yet? Also, I would like to know if there is a possibility of a refund? Just in case..
  3. J

About Multiplayer

kek But serious, for two days now, neither me nor my friend cant find ANY multiplayer game, at ANY time of the day. Zero. At least for me, and for my friend there is only single player available.
  4. J

About Multiplayer

Currently it's limited to one player only, the coop is not working. Game invites will not get sent to a friend, and also trying to find a coop game with randoms ends up in creating your own game, with no other players because there are no other games to join. It's singleplayer only. But earlier...
  5. J

Coop Not Working

The game invites sent to my friend, dont get delivered. I also dont get any game invites from my friend, even though he sends them. At the same time, Dead and Buried game invites DO get send. Trying to Find a coop game results in creating a new game, because there isnt any games. So we cant play...