• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. GnaM

Comrade Kielbasa Commercial for Injustice

Just saw this. I figure too many RO players have cheesy Russian accents burned into their minds not to find this hilarious: Injustice: Gods Among Us Gamestops Bizarre Red Son Commercial - YouTube Can we have Cosmic Power Sausage as weapon in RO2?
  2. GnaM

SDK: Cannot Find the File Specified

So I installed the SDK via Steam, but when I try to view the source of anything in the Actor Class Browser, I get "Cannot Find the File Specified" and an empty notepad window. Obviously this is the generic message whenever windows is asked to reference a bogus file location, but why would these...
  3. GnaM

The Definitive Zoom Thread (Illustrated)

I decided to make this not because I care that much about zoom, but simply because so many people seem to completely misunderstand the concept and be so entirely misinformed on the topic. Put simply, it's not zooming in: your normal view is zoomed out. The standard 70-90 degree view in FPS is...
  4. GnaM

Overly Awkward, Camp-friendly CQB Mechanics

Excessive Freeaim without Iron Sights Nerfing the crap out of non-IS fire made sense in the early days of tactical shooters when people thought unsighted fire equated specifically to hip-shooting. By now we should have all realized that real soldiers always fire from the shoulder, and that it's...
  5. GnaM

Option to change position of player names, or remove them completely

The names of your teammates would be much less annoying if they floated underneath their feet rather than over their head. How many times have you been dug in, drawing a bead on an enemy position...only to have a teammate run under your lane of fire, obscuring your view with their username and...
  6. GnaM

Annoyed at the Game Industry? Need Some Reading Material?

I don't mean to spam, but so far people have actually appreciated me doing this, so hear me out for a sec. If you're into games, and/or disenchanted with either the gaming media or the game industry itself, you'll probably enjoy reading my blog. It covers design issues in games, via commentary...
  7. GnaM

Ping Through the Roof

Basically all servers in RO ping in the 600-800 range in the server browser, then in-game shift up to 900 or so. It is RO, not my connection, because all other games I own I can easily find servers and ping in the 40-140 range. In RO ALL servers ping over 600...it makes no sense. I suspect that...