• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. IceFuse

.bik Loading Screens for Steam Workshop Issue

Hello. I thought that calling out and getting this issue fixed was being managed by someone else who posted this earlier in the Discord but - Update 1.3: Misc Modders can now submit .bik files to the Steam Workshop brought modders/Steam Workshop community the .bik Steam Workshop support so...
  2. IceFuse

Let's Fix Tripwire Traps!

Call to Action for Scout players to beg for Tripwire traps to get fixed/adjusted like they were before the Revolver/Makarov update. I only told Yoshiro about it once in passing a couple months ago but obviously I am just a simple one man soul who needs help to drum up the community to fix this...
  3. IceFuse

VNTE_HoaLu

Hi All! I made this account a while ago in anticipation of posting my map info earlier but here I am now. Introducing a fictional battle taking place in North Vietnam (as the U.S. did not directly involve itself with a major invasion into North Vietnam to avoid bringing Chinese military into...