• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. IceFuse

.bik Loading Screens for Steam Workshop Issue

Hello. I thought that calling out and getting this issue fixed was being managed by someone else who posted this earlier in the Discord but - Update 1.3: Misc Modders can now submit .bik files to the Steam Workshop brought modders/Steam Workshop community the .bik Steam Workshop support so...
  2. IceFuse

MAS 49 Grenade Launcher should be for the RPG Class

i would like to wait until the update goes vanilla to really have an active playerbase testing this out before we just "take it away". Sappers with PPSH etc can already have 5 mines, if Sapper role has the MAS49 GL, and they cannot have any toe poppers, this is only an option for them if...
  3. IceFuse

Let's Fix Tripwire Traps!

Call to Action for Scout players to beg for Tripwire traps to get fixed/adjusted like they were before the Revolver/Makarov update. I only told Yoshiro about it once in passing a couple months ago but obviously I am just a simple one man soul who needs help to drum up the community to fix this...
  4. IceFuse

VNTE_HoaLu

Map is now baked! ...but my character can't spawn in and the game won't start after I open it and load it. 762 -> 280 mbs sounds enough to keep adding to it all.
  5. IceFuse

VNTE_HoaLu

Okay, I may look into that, thanks! Is it related to Light Bloom or Environment Color, if you know about that?
  6. IceFuse

VNTE_HoaLu

Are you saying improve the lighting like shadow darkness/depth or light color?
  7. IceFuse

VNTE_HoaLu

Yeah, i'm aware of that button and process. My paths are up-to-date, but my lighting is broken on BSPs on my map so I am baking those now and then I assume that it'll be completely up-to-date. The other problem is draw batches and I don't know if that's related to lighting but what are they and...
  8. IceFuse

VNTE_HoaLu

Hi All! I made this account a while ago in anticipation of posting my map info earlier but here I am now. Introducing a fictional battle taking place in North Vietnam (as the U.S. did not directly involve itself with a major invasion into North Vietnam to avoid bringing Chinese military into...