• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Summer Update "Perilous Plunder" is Going Live!

Another major update without basic PS4 issues such as awkward 9mm and knife usage interface. :/
  2. B

UNBELIEVABLE PS4 STILL FORCES 9MM ON ROTATION!!!!

It's good it's being looked into. It has not come in the summer update. I have noticed lots of returning players on PS4. Again with the lack of addressing PS4 issues v PC issues lots of these players will get frustrated with game and leave. There are MASSES of investments in upgrades to game...
  3. B

I think you've just about described your own problem. PS4 users aren't really that likely to join or post on internet forums in the same way PC users, so you are totally biased in your view. That's not being harsh, it's just true. This issue caused mroe than 80% of PS4 gamers to stop playing KF2...
  4. B

Spring Update "Neon Nightmares" Is Here!

So still no way of removing 9mm from main weapon cycle on PS4. TRULY AMAZING! I guess no need to come back to KF2 anytime soon again.
  5. B

reply from a developer please? I've not really helped by spending another several hundred £ since I started playing again, but there is again a limited shelf life in me or any other PS4 users playing this game without this fix. The lack of a reply from a developer is alarming
  6. B

Hi. I've not even bothered to search the forums to see this issue having been discussed recently. I was involved in NUMEROUS posts about it over a year or so again. I've played this game lots and before STOPPING PLAYING entirely because of this issue I had leveled all the classes to level 25. I...
  7. B

Hotline keys and the awful randoms

I buy them too and I'm going to pay more attention now. If I get an item not listed in the description I will be taking action for refund/compensation, similarly if it's confirmed that anything listed cannot drop on ps4 version. It's sales fraud in UK, and I'm pretty certain it will be in USA...