• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Level Design Zed spawners not detecting custom mesh visibility

Hi, I've spent a lot of time trying to figure this one out. Domestic blindness may have struck yet again but basically when the zeds have "Out Of Sight" unchecked and I load my level in KF2 they will only spawn for instance if I place an official model in the way. They won't treat my custom...
  2. R

Beta Map KF-PacMan

Bit of a quirky concept for a map, let me know what you reckon! Could use some edits here and there no doubt, already had to fix a ghost's path animation and add more spawners which seem to only want to work when they're set to spawn when visible so I'm still tweaking bits and pieces :)...
  3. R

Level Design Custom skeletal mesh's MIC not displaying in game

Hi, I've created a custom skeletal mesh with corresponding textures that are used in an MIC which I've assigned to the mesh itself. The MIC appears correctly in the editor test however when I load up the map in KF2 it only shows the blue and white checkered missing texture pattern on the model...
  4. R

Level Design Custom skeletal mesh's MIC not displaying in game

Hi, I've created a custom skeletal mesh and corresponding textures which are used in a material instance constant I've assigned to the mesh itself. The MIC's working correctly in the editor test, however when I load up the map in KF2 it only shows the blue and white checkered missing texture...