• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Djembe

VNTE-NinhPhu

Excellent map!
  2. Djembe

VNTE- Jungle Outpost

Nice! Can't wait to play.
  3. Djembe

Predator Mod

Alright guys, the time has come, and it is NOW. I WANT A PREDATOR MOD, YO.
  4. Djembe

RS2:V Screenshots and Videos Megathread

I can't stop sharing this one even though I just got super lucky. I'm a nerd. https://youtu.be/Xff58wpg_-A Triple Melee + 7 Flamethrower Killstreak 10 Killstreak ​​​​​​​
  5. Djembe

VNTE-FirebaseGeorgina

I can see the shots now.... with how open some obj are, LoL. I think in moderation it would be interesting to see.
  6. Djembe

VNTE-DeweyCanyonII

I really like this map. Very atmospheric. The rain dropping down, the sound of it, even the sound of footsteps squishing a bit when in small puddles. Hope to play a lot more!
  7. Djembe

VNTE- Jungle Outpost

I like it! I do hope to see more done with the flanks. It seems like past the shrubs first separating B + C from the farther sides of the map, there are a lot of thin trees, but not a lot of other visual cover. Ran into that a few times. Would like to see these wooded areas handcrafted a bit...
  8. Djembe

This Highway 14 map..

I have to say it was pretty fun.
  9. Djembe

VNTE-SuongMu | Feedback and Suggestions

Got to play this again today, really like the changes I've seen. Maybe it's just me, but the mist seems thicker. I like it. Being able to cap outside of A is helpful, and it feels like US do have a bit more cover, which is nice. The crash sites at B are pretty cool. NJ, thank you for the map!
  10. Djembe

Cousteau Plantation

Actually got a chance to play this today, and tried on LSD, too. This map is amazing. Huge fan!!!!
  11. Djembe

VNTE-Operation Valkyrie

Actually got to play a decent bit of this map today. Really enjoyed it! Beautiful map, I liked how far apart the objectives were. At one point the US were pretty easily spawn camped, trying to take D. Wasn't honestly too bad, and overall pretty well balanced. Can't wait to play again! B looks...
  12. Djembe

VNTE-Khong Loi Thoat

I like the updates I was able to see. The bush reduction with a little bit of pathway seemed a little better. The building at D is nice!! I wish I had a chance to explore the tunnels and catacombs, will do next time!
  13. Djembe

VNTE_JungleRaid Alpha release/ Feedback

I like the change in obj, with C and D no longer being simultaneous. It really changes the gameplay, and ultimately makes sense with them being kind of far apart. On the very far left of C for Vietnamese it tries to tell you you aren't in the combat area, though. REALLY likin' this map! Updates...
  14. Djembe

VNTE-DaNang

Got to play not nearly enough of this one today, such a blast!! Can't wait to play more!
  15. Djembe

VNTE-CambodianIncursion Feedback and Suggestions

Cool, cool! : ) Those were really my only two worries. Sorry I can't pitch in from the prospective of someone who works on the stuff, but from the general player mindset, hella good!
  16. Djembe

VNTE_JungleRaid Alpha release/ Feedback

Got to play the alpha today and thoroughly enjoyed it, although there weren't nearly enough folks on. Still, I can't wait to play the beta on a full server.
  17. Djembe

VNTE-FistAlpha

Only got to play for a short duration the other day, but really liked it. Hope to play more soon.
  18. Djembe

VNTE-CambodianIncursion Feedback and Suggestions

Had a lot of fun playing this today! I liked the slopes, rocks and vegetation, though some hills are still treacherous. The ability to climb the rocks to the side of some of the objectives and sneak in is nice. One concern might be how close the Vietnamese spawn on that first objective... I...
  19. Djembe

VNTE-SuongMu | Feedback and Suggestions

Love the mist and the temple. I wouldn't mind seeing some more cover for the U.S. on obj A, but I honestly like the nade battle that happens there.
  20. Djembe

VNTE-Khong Loi Thoat

Had a lot of fun playing this earlier today. I like the lighting and dense vegetation. Wouldn't mind some clear paths for the U.S. to maneuver through, but I kind of like the disorienting feel, too. Looking forward to playing again.