• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KampucheanSVD

Crash on Map Rotation

Message is in the second post.
  2. KampucheanSVD

RO2 SP Files

Hey I'm trying to get all the achievements in RO2, problem is I don't have RO2 Single Player as an option. Can somebody send me the file?
  3. KampucheanSVD

Sound How Do I Make a Sound Mod?

I know that modding for this game is basically dead but I still want to make one. There isn't a lot of info on how to do it on the internet.
  4. KampucheanSVD

Game Security Violiation Detected #0000001

Easy Anti Cheat notification. Green Army Men works fine on the base game map just not the custom one.
  5. KampucheanSVD

Voices for Old Faces

Apparently if you set your character to black they speak in ebonics (kinda), how come if you make your character old they still sound like a young man?
  6. KampucheanSVD

Local Split Screen: Is it Technically Possible

My friend got KF2 on his PS4 but unfortunately unless somebody else brings a PS4 with KF2 installed on it we can't play together. I've been wondering, is it even physically possible to program split screen mode?
  7. KampucheanSVD

Crash on Launch After Trying to Fix Easy Anti Cheat

Ok so their website told me to delete the file that was causing the crashes, so I did then verified cache. Now it crashes every time, what do I do?
  8. KampucheanSVD

Viet Minh vs French/Japanese and PAVN vs Khmer Rouge/China

Will the game ever expand this far, or will it basically just be as long as the USA is involved?
  9. KampucheanSVD

Hardware Physics, Instant Rendering, In Game Streaming, What the Hell do These Do?

Which one will give me the best performance? I tried turning on a few and the game crashed.
  10. KampucheanSVD

More Songs for the Main Menu

Not gonna lie but I'm tired of hearing Run Through the Jungle when I go into the main menu. It's a good song don't get me wrong, but it just gets old everytime I lose connection to hear it. I've basically associated that song with losing connection/getting kicked. Maybe some variation in the...
  11. KampucheanSVD

Hearts of Iron and Mods

Anybody else here a fan of HOI IV and HOI IV mods? Yes my first Hearts of Iron game is HOI IV, and even though I'm not a master of it by any stretch of the imagination, I can have a damn good time with friends. My favorite mods are Old World Blues (Fallout themed overhaul), Kaiserreich, and...
  12. KampucheanSVD

PC Crash As Soon as Launch

When I launch KF2 it gives me the bugsplat thing as well as this. Failed to find file for package Core for async preloading. Address = 0x2c2fa388 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll] Address = 0xe95e7115 (filename not found) [in D:\Program Files...
  13. KampucheanSVD

Where Are The Weapon Models Located and How Do I Edit Them?

Would opening them up in Blender work? I want to try something.
  14. KampucheanSVD

.dll Error Crashlog

It's a different .dll everytime (most of the time it's PhysXCore64.dll). Also I'm not allowed to post images for some reason. Edit, I can just it has to be on a different post for some reason.
  15. KampucheanSVD

Will There Ever Be a New Modding Contest?

At the time of the contest I didn't have enough time to learn how to mod/map. Will there be a similar contest in the near or distant future?
  16. KampucheanSVD

Gamecrash As Soon as I Spawn in a Custom Map

Not only does the game crash, but discord crashes, and I have to power down my PC by holding down the button. This did not happen prior to the latest update.
  17. KampucheanSVD

Gamemode Similar to Ewok Hunt From Battlefront II 2017

I know that SWBFII sucks, but I was watching gameplay of Ewok Hunt mode it it really did remind me of stereotypical Vietnam War combat. I.E farmers ambushing US patrols at night.
  18. KampucheanSVD

Dac Cong Special Forces For Northern Team

I always felt as if the NVA in RS2 isn't represented as a proper military. Perhaps if Navy Seals ever get added this could be there equivalent. Also how come the NLF talk in a North accent?
  19. KampucheanSVD

U.S Soldiers Slonking Gang Weed In 'Nam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8KKqQc-6hU Please make a blunt a customization option.