• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Bone saw

Germany Lifts Doom Ban

Relax, there is no youth in Germany anymore. The german government was well aware of this potential problem and fought it sucessfully with the "demographischer Wandel" policy. :D
  2. Bone saw

Achtung, shambeh bambeh!!!

Shambeh Bambeh is the truth!
  3. Bone saw

A question concerning Forum-avatars (Soliderpics)

But why would it be ok for some idiot to use a picture of SS men with the following text beneath it as his avatar: The SS, bad men wearing black hats. There is nothing more amusing to us than a heap of russian corpses. ???
  4. Bone saw

The SS get all the women

Cool, he's back.:IS2:
  5. Bone saw

The SS get all the women

Give the angry troll his own thread, he's too funny. :rolleyes:
  6. Bone saw

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

This picture has the same iconic potential like that Che Guevara Close-up.:D
  7. Bone saw

The "anything" thread

I know , I will probably be attacked by somebody that is already dreaming about the world revolution. But Mr. Farage puts it best, those people are just criminals. ‪UKIP Leader Nigel Farage on London riots‬‏ - YouTube
  8. Bone saw

[Image] The "Fuuuuuu" Day Thread (Crappy Day Thread)

Oh these little rascals..:rolleyes:
  9. Bone saw

See if someone quoted you

here.......
  10. Bone saw

Isn't it kind of disingenuous...

I don't care about the delay as long as TWI doesn't screw up RO2 with last update they'll ever make for the game and not fixing it like the guys did to RO .
  11. Bone saw

[Music] The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

‪Cee Lo Green - Cry Baby (Official Video)‬‏ - YouTube Holy:IS2:, that's Urkel...
  12. Bone saw

[Music] The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

‪Straight Outta Compton - Nina Gordon‬‏ - YouTube
  13. Bone saw

[Video] How does this make you feel?

I can relate to that.
  14. Bone saw

That's the spirit of today. Remember a lot of these gaming kids here are already in their 30s or 40s:eek: their opinions often are so 20th century anyway. :p
  15. Bone saw

I'll always remember his happy face when he bought his first handgun.
  16. Bone saw

What's your basic political standpoint?

This online test just parades the political standpoints of its author, which act like magnets on the needle of "my" political compass. No , thanks.
  17. Bone saw

Terrible Tragedy In Norway

This is the first day in my life on which I'm wishing that there's a hell. No punishment on earth could fit this crime.
  18. Bone saw

gcf files

After I tried to install RO from CD (bolt retail) I just find 2 files in the steam apps called redorchestraclient.gcf and redorchestracommon.gcf and win7 shows them up as unknown files. What to do next? And no, I'm not going to install directly from steam for several reasons.