• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [3.SA]Koba

Competetive - Active Clan Leaders

thx for taking the initiative on this. I'm looking forward to all the scrims.
  2. [3.SA]Koba

Server Set Max Class Rank

It disables all unlocks and level ups. Mostly used to create an even playing field in clan matches.
  3. [3.SA]Koba

Thx guys, switching to custom mode fixed the issue.
  4. [3.SA]Koba

I set 'Maximum Class Rank' and 'Maximum Weapon Proficiency Level' to 1 and 1 in Webadmin to disable unlocks. On map change - it reverts back to 0. How do I get the change to stick?
  5. [3.SA]Koba

[Tuning] -13333 xp

It says I need -13333 experience points to level up my assault class .... and that # doesn't budge so I guess I'm stuck. Looking around the forums, I found a few other people with the same issue and the same "-13333" so it's a pretty common bug.
  6. [3.SA]Koba

Levels in Clan Matches

Developers have noted that disabling or standardizing level ups will be implemented as a server-side feature that can be set from web admin. Unfortunately, the game has so many other glaring issues that it's anyone's guess when that feature will be implemented. I just view this game for what...
  7. [3.SA]Koba

Enemy Loadout Ppsh41 ...

That's disappointing ... having my PPSh on both sides is actually my main motivation for getting my assault class to hero level.
  8. [3.SA]Koba

How to check someone's stats?

The weapons stats are pretty interesting. For example - I was fascinated to see that my accuracy with the PPSh was less than half of what it was with the MP40 .... but that's easily explained since the higher rate of fire and larger magazine makes spray and pray playing more effective. - I'd...
  9. [3.SA]Koba

Server Spawn More Bots

Thanks bud, I actually disputed the copyright claim that blocked the video on YouTube based on fair use exceptions today. Hopefully Google unblocks it. edit: lol, I put in my dispute around 1 AM and now it's 1PM - and the video has been unblocked. Thanks to copyright.gov and wikipedia for the...
  10. [3.SA]Koba

Server Spawn More Bots

Thx for the info. Got it working now.
  11. [3.SA]Koba

Scorched Earth - Clan Knockout Tournament

This could also be considered complaining about team selection. What's done is done and I doubt you'll get an in depth explanation of the process and its justifications.
  12. [3.SA]Koba

Server Spawn More Bots

When I add say 20 bots to the server - they appear to spawn initially, but when the round starts, there's only me and 1 bot on the server. I changed min player amount to a higher amount incase bots are only used to balance teams otherwise. And when min players is higher - the round won't start...
  13. [3.SA]Koba

Everyone has their own opinion over which teams should have been picked and for which reasons. Complaining in this thread won't change anything though. Best to just move on.
  14. [3.SA]Koba

RO Fight Club

We're hosting an NA mixed scrim this Sunday (and hopefully every Sunday) at 7PM EST. You'll need to install teamspeak 3 to attend. Pubbers and clan players are equally welcome. RO Fight Club Steam Group IP: 199.15.252.114:9989 Pass: rofc ^ ts3 info The RO server info will be posted...
  15. [3.SA]Koba

RO Fight Club

RO Fight Club Steam Group We'll be meeting up on Sundays @ 7PM EST for some nail biting, intense, tactical, so-good-you-could-smack-your-mama-action. The admins are focused primarily on creating competitive pick up matches with even (skill wise) teams. When: Sundays: 7PM EST Where: NA server...
  16. [3.SA]Koba

[Error] Stats Keep Regressing (post 10/6 patch)

I decided I want the drum magazine and have been trying to level up my ppsh lately. It's totally ****ed for me. I went from 20 to 21 to 20 to 21 to 22 to 21 to 22 to 21. It seemed like it was working during play but often resets when the server moves to a new map. After noticing that, I...
  17. [3.SA]Koba

stats not updating?

I decided I want the drum magazine and have been trying to level up my ppsh lately. It's totally ****ed for me. I went from 20 to 21 to 20 to 21 to 22 to 21 to 22 to 21. It seemed like it was working during play but often resets when the server moves to a new map. After noticing that, I...
  18. [3.SA]Koba

A few things I've been wondering about ... Will the matches use hardcore mode? (delayed death messages, no radar) Will there be any class limits imposed? What cities are the servers located in? Thx
  19. [3.SA]Koba

Why is the t34 nerfed?

It seemd like the T34 had the upperhand on the Pz4 in RO1. I figured it should - sloped armor and all but it seems like the Pz4 is much stronger than the T34 now. Was this for balance issues or did new research from tripwire show that the Pz4 was indead a beast?