• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

ads ingame (!) in CS 1.6 (3 page interview)

Unless the ads look out of place why does it matter?
  2. A

recomend a flight combat game for pc.

Il-2. Yes, it is a sim, but as mentioned it has many toggle options to the point where it can become an arcade game. You can turn off and on g forces, moving map icons, turbulence, and even ammo and health I believe.
  3. A

The people's tank

I'll take the IS-2, sincehthey RARELY engaged in tank combat, the chances of me dying are rather low. I was reading a book about Joe Beyrle, an American paratrooper of the 101st who served in a Russian armored battalion. Apparently towards the end of the war in 1945 Russian tanks almost never...
  4. A

Tactics Miscellaneous small tips

Don't sprint straight at an MG42 attempting to stab it from across the sandbags it is set up. Personal experience:p
  5. A

Wanna fix nade spamming?

Here are a few things I would like to see implemented. -Random fuse time. I mean realistic ones. Most nades had atleast a .5 variance either + or - for the fuse, and many had as much as 1 or 1.5 seconds difference. This way you can't hold it until JUST the right time every time. You can still...
  6. A

Tactics bot driver in tank is great!

Bots in tanks ****, but on an infatry map they can be awesome. SOmetimes I'll fire up practice mode and just sit back and issue orders. As infantry the bots always seem to go exactly where you want them. I only wish once htey got where I wanted them they would use tactics and get behind cover...
  7. A

Realism? This game IS realism.

This one will be even better I hope. http://1944game.com/ Sounds like it will be an AMAZING game, and I REALLY want to play it. I mean comon, you have to jack up your jeep and manually repair the tire. You can choose to be a machine gun loader and actually have to use your controls to move the...
  8. A

Danzig

I usually see the Germans winning, in my opinion. The Markt is insanely easy to defend with a sniper and an MG even. Add in a few other guys and it is close to impossible to take. The east bridge is also pretty easy to hold. I'vee been able to hold it on my own for extended periods with an MG42...
  9. A

The people's tank

Early war tanks and a map, defintly. T-60, BT-7, T-34,and KV-1B(maybe a few Es thrown in for good measure) vs PzIIF, PzIIIF or G, StugIIIB, and PzVID.
  10. A

Tactics Things people tend to forget

After playing a map for a few times I usually figure out where to sprint and where not to sprint. On Danzig as a German I usually sprint all the way to the doors into the first line of shops and buildings, and then walk through the building. By the time I get to the end of the building I usually...
  11. A

Wii released in the US

I really want to get it but I don't have enough money. I'm hoping to get it for Chistmas though. If I don't get it for Chirstmas I'm sure I'll have enough money afterwards to buy it on my own. Anyone try CoD3 for it yet? That is one of the games I'm really looking forward to.
  12. A

Awoken by machinegun fire..

I would probaly enjoy living like that, actually. Not in a real war situation mind you, that would ****. But living that close to a millitary test range would be badass.
  13. A

Buy DODS or COD2? (Multiplayer)

CoD2 has, in my opinion, the most intense and fun single-player FPS ever. However the MP just plain ****s. The maps are WAYYYY too small for me. If you are going to get anything MP get CoD and UO you can probaly pcik them up pretty cheap now and they are alot more fun. Don't expect realism...
  14. A

KILLING SPREE (post 'em here)

So far my best was when I killed a group of about 6 Russians all heading down the stairs into the wine cellar on Danzig, with a burst from the MG42. They all stacked up by the door and a single second or two long burst mowed them all down.
  15. A

Stug III G

More mid war tanks? Bah! 1941 FTW! Either way a new Russian tank should be added first. I think the next two vehicles should be a new Russian tank(SU-152,SU-100, anything really) and the SdKfz 222(or is it 221) which could basically act as a counterpart to the BA-64.
  16. A

Do you consider yourself good?

I voted yes but it doesn't have anything to do with score. I base it on how often my team wins when I play. And that is usually the case. I also base it on how I play. I prefer to find where I'm needed and work at that position. For instance, people often neglect to defend the eastern hallway on...
  17. A

Do you Follow orders?

Two things I would like to note. The first is that when it comes to pubbing there usually isn't a "leader". What I do is I'll do my own little thing, but if someone calls for help, or calls out that a postion needs to be taken or some sniper or MG needs to be eradicated I'll see if I can help...
  18. A

Submachine Gun Suggestions

[quote=M
  19. A

Submachine Gun Suggestions

[quote=M
  20. A

To All SMG Lovers...

I won't touch the PPSH with a twelve foot pole. It's far too damn hard to use. Mp-40 and PPS43 are ok though still crappy in compariosn to other weapons. I really hope the recoil gets fixed so they are realistically useful. As it stands a bolt action can often be better in close range combat...