• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kaleun

VNEditor crashes on startup - Autosaves\Backup folder

(Autosaves is DISABLED) I have encountered a problem on numerous occasions where the VNEditor fails to startup giving a bugsplat with the following log dump: Problem is related to the documents folder in the directory of Documents\My Games\Rising Storm...
  2. Kaleun

VNTE-AnLao round continues without lockdown after reinforcements run out

On VNTE-AnLao, after objective D & E fail to be taken and reinforcemtns run out for the PAVN, the round continues on without instantly ending or a lockdown timer. Even after all PAVN are dead the round will continue until the entire time limit runs out.
  3. Kaleun

Gong Sound on Cu Chi

Post patch 1.0.1 there is a audible gong sound on Cu Chi, it is the only place I have heard it so far and I was not the only one to hear it. I think it is either an RPG or the M79 producing this noise, but I was always too far away to exactly determine what is causing it. A gong or warping noise...
  4. Kaleun

Binoculars not functioning after crouching & meleeing

When looking through binoculars after crouching & ( attempting a) meleeing (action)(and then canceling the melee), you see the rear of the binocular model instead of seeing just their field of view. This is fixed after meleeing again.
  5. Kaleun

Squad Servers with Custom Settings? - 3 round servers / No team swap / Map voting

I'm looking for servers that have at least 3 rounds to them, servers that go to the best of 3 if there is a tie instead of relying on points. And in addition to this, they may have team swapping disabled and map voting enabled. It is difficult to find them using the server browser because #1 it...
  6. Kaleun

Hill 937 - Ammo through ground on E point

On Hill 937, it is possible to stand in a specific location on the E capture point and receive ammo. The ammunition crate being underground in a tunnel, this makes it possible to be above ground and re-arm. [3592.05] Log: Log file open, 06/11/17 18:31:39 [3592.05] Log: Dumping BugIt data chart...
  7. Kaleun

Audio Crackling/Popping

After playing a session of Rising Storm 2 : Vietnam for about 1 hour and 30 minutes, the audio begins develop slight popping and crackling to it. This later turns into complete warping of sound and eventually leads to significant cutting on/off of the sound after continuing to play. FPS also...