• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kaleun

Is there any way to slightly modify a stock map?

I can load it in through the console as a custom map, so in that sense yes. Person who asked me to do it said it worked on their server, so I assume.
  2. Kaleun

Is there any way to slightly modify a stock map?

I am a complete novice and I've only ever edited the stock training map for someone who wanted to play it on a server with others. I just cooked the map with everything and put it all into a new folder, when that same person asked me to edit the helicopter training map I was at a dead end...
  3. Kaleun

Instanced rendering will not stay off

Have you tried setting the .ini file to "read only" within its properties?
  4. Kaleun

Better ingame teambalancer

I think what you seek is an autobalancer that scrambles the teams.
  5. Kaleun

PLEASE FIX Rapid Deployment

Should be the players fault then? You do know that some players choose the static spawn points over those of the squad leader. Most SL's can't stand the boredom of sitting somewhere and acting as a spawn point, so the squad members only choice is the static spawn. If you are on a public server...
  6. Kaleun

Ping Limit (Brazil)

Just like Australia, you will be left aside because servers hosted that far away will not have good connection for other outside players. Server owners also have choice of using client side hit detection or server side detection. Maybe you should form up a Brazilian community and host its own...
  7. Kaleun

Better ingame teambalancer

As in what? Based on the players score? Team balancing is up to the players themselves really, otherwise its up to them to leave the server.
  8. Kaleun

RPG Projectile occasionally does not fire.

I believe it happens shortly after trying to fire the RPG after switching to it or reloading it. Dropping it on the ground and picking it back up is my trick for that problem.
  9. Kaleun

Ambush spawn eats tickets. An actual GAMEBREAKING bug.

And I always thought this was just a rumor.
  10. Kaleun

Give SL/CO AOE reduce suppression

I believe there currently is a reduced suppression effect and increased capture speed (and more which is not specified) when you are near squad members. But sure, that would be nice bonus along with the existing ones. SKIP to 1:40
  11. Kaleun

Tunnels

The Vietnamese can at this moment use RPG and double barrel shotgun inside the tunnel while a grease gun can't, its already ridiculous. Perhaps would like to see this actor configured as to which specific weapons are allowed and not allowed instead of just limiting it to side arms on the US...
  12. Kaleun

The sound of a Recon Plane crashing is abnormally loud.

I must say they are a bit too loud when you are close to the crash location, but that was probably intended so it is heard further across the map.
  13. Kaleun

Enemies flying into the air upon death

Happens with entrances to tunnels/trenches. Its an occasion you see quite often.
  14. Kaleun

Bug - round not ending on Hill 937 when everyone is dead

I have experienced this on Hill 937 as well, have a recording of it somewhere. But I also experienced this even more on VNTE-AnLao Valley See >>...
  15. Kaleun

VNEditor crashes on startup - Autosaves\Backup folder

(Autosaves is DISABLED) I have encountered a problem on numerous occasions where the VNEditor fails to startup giving a bugsplat with the following log dump: Problem is related to the documents folder in the directory of Documents\My Games\Rising Storm...
  16. Kaleun

[BUG] Stuck bleeding indicator

Related >> https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/rising-storm-2-vietnam/rs2-vietnam-general/the-bug-report-ab/2296907-tunnel-icon-stuck?p=2297306#post2297306
  17. Kaleun

Maps/Character Ideas

I wish there was a large variety of foliage, you can never get it as dense as you want it to be :^( Also, tunnels are used less than you would expect by most.
  18. Kaleun

Please Vote for RS2: Vietnam on Golden Joystick for PC game of the year.

PUBG would probably bring in more votes if it comes down to player base, also the category "PC Game of the Year" is a though one to win. David vs. Goliath if it comes to winning.
  19. Kaleun

Green Army Men - a WIP total conversion mod

Finally, a way to increase map size without sever consequences. Nice mod!
  20. Kaleun

How to get VNSP-ShootingRange.roe into a multiplayer server?

I hesitated to his idea as well, why bother modifying the single player tutorial when you already have a full fledged supremacy map of it. In addition I botched the procedure when further modifying the AnLao map, I have no experience when it comes to multiple levels of a map and I couldn't keep...