• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zude

Instanced rendering will not stay off

Yes, I have a frame rate drop because I have an older system that benefits from the older rendering method.
  2. Zude

Restarted my computer and it turned back on. It didnt work.
  3. Zude

It worked, but I had to do it while the game was open and correctly configured.
  4. Zude

Every time I restart my computer, it turns back on. I have searched ROengine.ini for "instancedrendering" and it is not there.
  5. Zude

Rising Storm 2 Is Up For A Golden Joystick! Vote For Your Favorite Games Now!

Congratulations, but the game still doesn't have direct joystick support. This is irony at its finest.
  6. Zude

Forgive system

You are missing the point: I agree that commanders should not be punished for teamkills. HOWEVER, we can't rely on kickvotes in its current state to protect us from bad commanders.
  7. Zude

Forgive system

I've seen a troll commander. I've also seen legitimate kickvotes fail for teamkillers. This was on the "right to rebel" server, the #1 server for RS2 in the world.
  8. Zude

Forgive system

I agree with this, but what if the team is unable to kick a troll commander?
  9. Zude

Forgive system

I like it too, but it will cause confusion for a while. However, they should have kept the old system working in conjunction with the new system during the confusing transition phase.
  10. Zude

Forgive system

Spot on!
  11. Zude

Forgive system

It was a very big mistake to disable the old system. This is an example of a common error in business administration: they make changes to their infrastructure AND assume that users have the intellect/motivation to adapt and enjoy the new methodology.
  12. Zude

Punish Pilot TKing, it's getting ridiculous

Occupying a helicopter is more than "simply existing." Additionally, I alerted the server that trolls were silently spamming kickvote on all the pilots, so I became a greater threat to them. There was 3 of them and one of me, so they voiced the server that I was teamkilling them, and spammed...
  13. Zude

This was the solution that was chosen. However, now the person will jump into the Huey m60 and TK you with that. OR, if they have a group, they get you votekicked by fabricating a false narrative over the voice channel.
  14. Zude

Squad Right to Rebel ~ www.righttorebel.net ~ [Currently Recruiting]

How much do I have to donate to be an admin on your server? I cant stand the groups of trolls that abuse your votekick. I got votekicked twice because they fabricate credible false narratives using improvisation, so as to monopolize all the aircraft.
  15. Zude

Decrease False Kickvotes, Increase Legitimate Kickvotes.

You are right, I didn't notice that. Your revision is terrific and repairs the loophole as far as I can see.
  16. Zude

Party System?

Party systems are necessary for teamwork to occur frequently. I strongly recommend them.
  17. Zude

He said the same thing in my topic. He also revealed himself to be an obstructionist with a pessimistic perception of group regulation.
  18. Zude

Sir, with all due respect, I'm not here to convince you, but I will spend a few minutes to explain why I am correct. I am well aware that people online don't act the same way they would in real life. Anonymity enables the behavior difference. Even partial anonymity, such as the temporary...
  19. Zude

The proliferation of false kickvotes are reducing the effectiveness of legitimate kickvotes. I have a very simple solution that will decrease false kickvotes and increase legitimate kickvotes. Step 1: Provide clear identification to the entire server about who started the kickvote. Remove any...
  20. Zude

Renable BBcode in signatures.

I do.