• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. khaos526

Jungle Maps?

Why does there seem to be a big lack of good jungle maps? Even ones like Song Be, has a lot of clearing areas and buildings and bases. I'm so sick of ones like Cu Chi and Hue, etc (especially Cu Chi as I despise that map of all over any of the maps, including user maps) which are all more open...
  2. khaos526

Key Bound Macro for Team Chat?

Is there any way to make a macro that can be keybound to say a phrase in team chat? I'm tired of the kids who cry and whine when you accidentally shoot them because they walk right into your grenade zone or in front of you as you are shooting and then scream in chat that it's your fault and...
  3. khaos526

Credit for Matches when Having to Bail Early?

So last night we had completed one match and swapped sides and had about 20 mins left of the match when a large lightning storm developed and I had to bail from the game. Do I still get any experience from the time I was able to play? Just didn't know as many times I notice people leaving...
  4. khaos526

Map Transparency on HUD

Has anyone found a way to get the map to to be always shown on the HUD like in the upper left corner with a transparency? That way you can always view the map while moving. I know it's a little out of the realism factor the game seems to be in, but for us casual people I just didn't know if it...