• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. RawrUK

This is why I've stopped playing...

I was just four hours shy of racking up 2,500 hours in KF2, so I'm happy to say that I think the game has represented fantastic value for money and provided plenty of entertainment over the last 5 years. I've now uninstalled the game, sold my inventory and decommissioned my servers. The last...
  2. RawrUK

Beta Map [WIP] KF-PathfindersBasement2

Giving the original a bit of a rework to try and make it a little more interesting. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1951655637
  3. RawrUK

Does Killing Floor seem harder to you now?

Every time I go back and play KF1, all I can think is; "lol, skinny Fleshpounds." and then I die.
  4. RawrUK

Will you be getting the new weapons DLC? Poll

TWI said they started selling DLC weapons to fund future updates. We're now at the first of the future updates after the initial DLC offering and what we're given is a rehash of an existing map, a community map, two reskins and two more DLC weapons. I don't feel this is a justifiable amount of...
  5. RawrUK

Will you be getting the new weapons DLC? Poll

Naw, not for me. However, having said that, if the next update contains excellent free content, which has essentially been paid for by the people paying for DLC weapons, then I'll consider it as a viable method to get decent content into the game and may consider it in future. As of right now...
  6. RawrUK

Killing Floor 2 Grim Treatments Opt In Beta Is Now Live!

Custom maps aren't deleted as such, they're just not selectable in solo, offline play but will be for beta 2. Once in the beta, you can only play on servers which have also been updated to the beta, which means yeah, you can only play with other people on the beta but don't worry as lots and...
  7. RawrUK

Killing Floor 2 Grim Treatments Opt In Beta Is Now Live!

Glad it's not just me then.
  8. RawrUK

Summer 2019 Beta 2 Changelog

I've been coding for longer than you're been gaming and I think you're totally mental.
  9. RawrUK

Summer Opt-In Beta Is Here With Build KF 1079 - Back And Kicking Brass !

I was quite surprised how the Zed Landing and Outpost objectives map turned out. Honestly, I was expecting something a little half-baked that would seem clunky and disjointed it but it turns out I was totally wrong and everything feels natural and really well-integrated.
  10. RawrUK

PC Unreachable trader. Weekly. Steam Fortress.

Category: level design Reproducibility: Always Summary: The trader is unreachable after waves 5 and 6 when playing the Weekly Outbreak on Steam Fortress. Description: After wave 5 and wave 6, the trader shows as being >2000m away and there is no waypoint arrow to guide you. I've tested this...
  11. RawrUK

PC Unusual inventory behaviour

Nothing to add? Telling your customers there are items to get, which are impossible to get, especially when they've bought tickets, seems a little bit... fraudulent?
  12. RawrUK

PC cyberpunk ticket

I posted about it here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/technical-support-ae/the-bug-report-ae/2330554-unusual-inventory-behaviour Quite annoying.
  13. RawrUK

Appreciate the response but unfortunately your 'no duplicate' system is absolutely not working. I've received multiples of the same items which were only released with this update, specifically: * Cyberpunk | Skull Helm | Standard * Cyberpunk | Trinity Armband | Standard * Cyberpunk | Holo...
  14. RawrUK

There appears to be a few issues with inventory with the Cyber Revolt update and these are the things I've noticed so far: * After purchasing the Cyberpunk Outfit from the store, it doesn't merge the items with the free event items, making it look like you own 2 of both the outfit and the...
  15. RawrUK

The Cyber Revolt Beta Is Here

It's only a game.
  16. RawrUK

The Cyber Revolt Beta Is Here

Is it my imagination or are Stand Your Ground objects giving more Vosh now?
  17. RawrUK

Final Map KF-PathfindersBasement

This started out as a bit of a joke but its turned out to be my first 'proper' map. I've done a few play test and found a couple of issues I need to resolved but figured I'd make it public now and update after a bit more testing and feedback...
  18. RawrUK

Level Design Some things not working in online play

And now issue 3 has been sorted. I totally missed the problem. I had an AKPostEvent in a chain in Kismet which didn't have replicate to clients checked, so in online it couldn't proceed in the chain. Just the door one to go!
  19. RawrUK

Ok, I've sorted the ambient sounds issue. The other two remain.
  20. RawrUK

Baffled by this one... I'm part way through creating a map and doing little bits of play-testing every now and again, with everything so far working as expected. However, last night I did my first online play-test with a couple of friends and a few things were a bit amiss. The following list of...