• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. X

How to command squads as commander?

Just focus on asking them for arty marks and tell them not to die when near cap zones (for US) or remind them to build tunnels. If you constantly tell them where to go by double clicking on the map, it can get annoying since they have to press F1/F2 every-time a notification pops up.
  2. X

Reshade - allowed or not

Thanks for the reply. Have we been given the all clear from a dev? I'm sure using reshade is harmless, but I just want to have confirmation from one of the devs
  3. X

Reshade - allowed or not

What are the rules regarding the use of reshade? Is it allowed or not?
  4. X

Server Que

Would it be possible to have a server que when joining full servers in the future? -this was meant to be in the RS2 section sorry
  5. X

Level 99

It must suck having to face people accusing you of boosting when you earned it legitimately. I guess other people boosting seems to have affected you too. But anyway, being that level is quite impressive.
  6. X

Level 99

Can you give me an idea of how many hours you've played? I'm assuming you play a lot of sl role and cap a lot of objectives through each round. You probably have 400+ hours also? I'm not trying to call you a booster, but personally I can't see how getting level 80 legit at this current time is...
  7. X

Level 99

I wouldn't really suspect lvl 60's of boosting. Anyway, I hope you don't mind me asking - how many hours have you played? I just want to get an idea on how long it takes to become level 60, excluding the fact that there are obviously other things to take into account. I'm lvl 47, and have 124...
  8. X

Level 99

In a way, i'm glad that they boosted to level 99. We can wag our fingers at the boosters since it's obvious who they are. Well, true they've gotten their cosmetics now - but they'll be looked down upon by most players, especially the more experienced ones who didn't boost. It will take ages...
  9. X

Squad [RIP] Rusty In Places

See you guys there! :D
  10. X

Cheating servers

I think these servers should not be allowed. There are people out there who are actually having fun, but also working towards levelling up properly to unlock cosmetics, or just to increase their rank and showcase their experience. It's also annoying seeing lvl 80+ players who do not perform as...
  11. X

Level 99

Hello everyone. I was playing on a server, and I saw someone who was level 99. I was so surpirsed - and I wondered if reaching lvl 99 legit was even possible. I checked his profile and he had 32 hours played on Rising Storm 2. I am just wondering if these kind of people are punished - such as...
  12. X

Squad leader suggestion

My suggestion is that the squad leader role should actually be a role within the squad - alongside scouts and RPG etc. This is because when there's a new game, people join and it would automatically create a squad for them making them the squad leader. Those players might be new and they may not...
  13. X

What would you like to be improved in 3 words

Better death animations
  14. X

Vietnamese Language Voiceover

I really like the game but the voice acting is awful - and can be distracting at times during game-play :( Ruins immersion
  15. X

What would you like to be improved in 3 words

Awful voice acting!
  16. X

Last Chance To Pre-Order

I can't wait! :D