• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

VOIP interesting problem

Been years since I played RS2Nam and now I have a different PC and everything in the game also changed. I found myself on discord for the first time AND with the in-game voip... something strange happened and I can't find a setting or config file to fix it. It is interesting and funny at the...
  2. E

Some insane concepts that should change

Or at least I hope so. To begin with, the current arty/scouting seems to be more than overpowered (on both sides, obviously more in favor of the GI). Snipers, Tunnels and more in general all troops, even with some limitations (inside building or hidden and not shooting) get spotted too easy...
  3. E

Crash at the very 1st launch

Just got the key and installed. After installing the anticheat software I tried to launch the game and I got a persistent error: Impossible to find ingress point -crtCreateSymbolicLinkW of the procedure of dynamic link MSVCP110.dll I don't know where the crashlogs are... if you can tell me...