• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

Idea for fixing the pistol and other weapons

Weapon inventory version 2 This is for players who want the 9mm, knife and healing dart weapons (with no ammo) on rotation I’m just trying to keep everyone happy! -pistol is back on rotation -when you bring up the weapon inventory (hold triangle/Y) you now get a list of your current weapons...
  2. Z

Some quality of life changes

-the SYG trails. I like the trail, it’s useful when needed. But there is a time on endless where the team doesn’t want to do SYG anymore. The trails then become annoying as they take up so much screen space. So I was thinking, do the same thing as the trader skip but during the wave, it’s a skip...
  3. Z

Weekly

I like the weekly challenges, but I guess its all been done now. Tall, tiny, fat and thin zeds. Unless you make metal or glass zeds, I can’t think what else you can make! I have an idea for a weekly challenge but it doesn’t change the zeds. Generator mode, just like classic Gauntlet. Big...
  4. Z

The Base Loadout

Endless is my favourite mode on this game. I have some ideas for loadout upgrades at the trader for endless mode The 5 base loadout items; Your base loadout is NOW shown at the trader, listed with the starting pistol, you can only upgrade 5 times to max (just like you can now with the 9mm...
  5. Z

Console Recent bugs

I've updated my bug list when the patch came out, check it out plz when you got a sec i've also had the following bugs recently; -2 bosses at once and 1 just dies -3 bosses at once, none died by themselves. Game crashed after 5 mins of play -game doesn't end when you die (solo) -permanent...
  6. Z

Console Game is still a mess

**my final update on everything** - after the install, started the game and got a message saying I need to free up more space. I went to storage and I got more than enough free space. I started game again and this time the game started **hasn't happened since - FP/QP stuck on a door outside...
  7. Z

Console Possible nuke bug for demo

I'm not sure if the following is a bug or has always been in the game. I haven't noticed it before, only recently. I can't find any info online and it seems to not be mentioned in the stats, so I'm guessing it's a bug Play as demo, on any map and on any difficulty. Stand still and let the zeds...
  8. Z

Console Bugs on Nightmare

going from the war room to the spider room, can make the noises from the war room be heard throughout the spider room wave in the giant clown room, at the end of the wave, when the plank lowers, dead zeds on the plank will stay there floating if you ads with the crossbow or m14 in the war...
  9. Z

Console Recent bugs PS4

did a post in the PC bug section called welded doors open... Basically it's about confusing zeds when closing doors on them. Check it out TW also random people are joining my invite only game now. Never had this problem before.
  10. Z

Console C4 bug. Boss fight

Go to the trader and max out C4, leave the trader and put down all your C4 nearby. Go back into the trader and buy C4 again, leave, place C4 again, keep repeating until the C4 starts exploding when you put it down. Spam the L2 when the boss is near and watch him die in like 2 seconds also...
  11. Z

Console TW please read

I need to test it out more but I think I have a way to get good items for free. Is there anyway I can send a PM as I don't wanna promote it.
  12. Z

Console Bugs on The Descent update

Been testing solo mode and the bugs havn't been happening to me. Also I have been playing with a full squad the whole game and the bugs never happened but.. if ppl leave or (maybe) others join my game, the crawlers don't spawn. Example- 1 person left the game and the final crawler didn't...
  13. Z

Console Bugs on The Descent

In some of the rooms the crawlers get stuck. One room with lots of hanging bodies, crawlers get stuck behind a wall outside the map Also, the room with the spiral staircase, crawlers get stuck high up above that staircase. Fix for now - If you wait around the outside edge of the staircase the...