• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tussell

How about we skip one season event in favour of performance refinement update

I love the idea of the spring cleaning, so to speak. I think this game could definitely use a once-over or twice-over in terms of fixing and cleaning things. I'd have no issue getting one less content drop in favor of a clean-up of the title. That being said, I think Spring would be the best...
  2. Tussell

WWAUT - Spooky Tidings And One Last Chance

I'd take anything outside of the norm in terms of achievements, haha. I knock everything out except the Hell on Earth achievements within like, an hour and a half of each content release. While I've still got a good amount to unlock, we could definitely use some variety.
  3. Tussell

Video Proof Loot Crates Steal Your Money...

Stop buying crates and that will fix everything everything. The game works completely fine, you're just getting screwed by RNG for loot boxes, something that makes up like, 2% of the game. Have you ever purchased loot boxes before in any other game? This is how most of them function.
  4. Tussell

WWAUT - Spooky Tidings And One Last Chance

Any word as to what the six hidden achievements on Steam are? Odd number as of late... Map related achievements come to five per map and it couldn't be for perk prestiging, as there are over six perks. The suspense is killing me!
  5. Tussell

Where's The Update?

I'm curious as to where you got that information.
  6. Tussell

OG KF merch

So this might be a silly question, but is there any original Killing Floor merch that you folks at Tripwire may have lying around? Posters, shirts, pins, anything? If not, was there any official merchandise sold at any point? Most of my searches have led me to sites like RedBubble or other...
  7. Tussell

Killing Floor 2 Spring Update Beta 1

Any tentative release date for the real deal?
  8. Tussell

WWAUT - A New Year, A New Plan

Hopefully some sort of 'prestrige' will be included, considering we had a poll recently inquiring about players thoughts on it. Objective mode is another thing I've had my fingers crossed for. I can never get enough weapons, maps, or bosses though, so those are always great as well... Keep it up!
  9. Tussell

WWAUT - Reading Over The Naughty List

I'm extremely happy that since the porting of KF2 to consoles and Vietnam has been finished, we're getting KF2 updates pumped out like crazy! Or so it seems! Keep up the good work! Cannot wait to play this! Keep the updates coming! :)
  10. Tussell

This game needs cardinal directions

I would like to opt for this as well. Though it may not be extremely useful, I imagine it has to be a simple addition. There have been a handful of times that something like this would have been useful in my hours with KF2.
  11. Tussell

WWAUT - Preparing For The Holidays (And You Are Invited!)

Okay, okay, now that would be awesome... I truthfully didn't even think of that.
  12. Tussell

WWAUT - Preparing For The Holidays (And You Are Invited!)

Alright, those Zed's look amazing. Can't wait to see what else is in store!
  13. Tussell

Squad KF2 - The 1%

Hell, that's more than anyone else.
  14. Tussell

Halloween Horrors Trailer Out Now - Play It Later Today

I'm going to try and squeeze in quick normal/hard/collectibles runs today, as I'm extremely busy this week, but I at least want to check out everything and snag the easier achievements. Thanks for everything, it looks awesome!
  15. Tussell

What is going on????

So what is it they care about? This concept is like, the furthest thing from an issue in a game, haha. Apparently skins are half the game for you? Maybe you would enjoy some cute flash dress-up games or something, as they're free, and allow for tons of customization. It's okay, I'll stop...
  16. Tussell

WWAUT - Who Likes New Guns?

There's also going to be an entire summer event, including the Carnival map, along with some other goodies. It's not just two guns.
  17. Tussell

Time Played/Achievements Wiped?

I thought I read somewhere that achievements and stats would be wiped from people who had previously played during the beta, however, mine is all in tact on my Steam page. I can't check anything in-game or in anymore depth, as a lot of stuff is blocked at my work, so I'll have to check when I...
  18. Tussell

Summer Event?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
  19. Tussell

Closed Beta Wave 7 Begins

If you've purchased the Rising Storm 2: Vietnam pre-order on Steam, you should have access to the bet. Go ahead and double click the game in your library and your download should start.
  20. Tussell

Closed Beta Wave 7 Begins

Oh, I'm very well aware of that - just curious if it's right through the Steam client and stuff. Is it something I need to enter a CD key/Beta Code upon downloading? I haven't received anything in that regard. Also, as a pre-purchaser am I not entitled to the helmet? Is that only for 'beta key'...