• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dr. Lethal

Ideas of weapons I wanna share

For that matter why make a crossperk weapon for two perks that have vastly different playstyles? We all saw what happened with the pulverizer because "hurr durr it uses explosive rounds", and yet you don't see any demos with common sense using it.
  2. Dr. Lethal

What We Are Up To - Research, Research, Research!

Well, that heal thrower is the best we'll get to the bile thrower. Though the buckshot revolvers look more like a GS weapon than support since shotgun offer the same up close protection for more damage (and more weight).
  3. Dr. Lethal

Now that the forums are back up...

The reason why KF1 is considered harder is because it lacks some of the core functionality of the sequel, like sprinting, being able to shove zeds, extremely specialized grind qualifications, no universal weapon pricing, etc. It's pretty amazing that in spite of coming out almost around the same...
  4. Dr. Lethal

Add these please. If you still love your own game...

Which again brings up the point, why is it needed? Unless you're playing a game where your legs can be used as weapons like Dying Light or there's a slide mechanic, there's no real need to have them in the game. The claim of it being more immersive goes flat since most of the time you'll be too...
  5. Dr. Lethal

Abomination is boring af

Would be cool if he could throw things at you instead of the laser.
  6. Dr. Lethal

Add these please. If you still love your own game...

How about you learn some freaking respect for one. You call the devs lazy when they've added a score of old and new weapons over the past year and a half? And all of the perks have a variety of weapons to choose from already, so what are you complaining about? How are these guns gonna add any...
  7. Dr. Lethal

What We Are Up To - A Less Civilized Arsenal

So is the Ion Thruster a survivalist weapon or a berserker weapon?
  8. Dr. Lethal

Can we have the 2015 main menu theme back?

A full year?...
  9. Dr. Lethal

Reduced Seasonal Event Durations

Am I the only person who thinks the summer sideshow lasted much longer than it needed to? For 2 whole months (I believe it started back in early June), we've been dealing with the summer zeds and their weird hitboxes. I played the game for a week or so in June before taking a recess; but when I...
  10. Dr. Lethal

Abomination is boring af

One thing I think would help is if he could throw his axes for moderate damage, then pull out new ones.
  11. Dr. Lethal

Can we have the 2015 main menu theme back?

When exactly did the menu music get changed? I want the original music back as well, cause the current song sucks compared to everything else Rocky Gray has made.
  12. Dr. Lethal

Model 1887 lever action shotgun for support

You suggest a weapon, but not only do you fail to even provide a picture, you don't even give any reasons as to why it should be added. Just because some prefer to use the boomstick doesn't offer much of a valid reason. We also have the HZ-12 and trench gun as T2 weapons. What exactly could this...
  13. Dr. Lethal

QuarterPound Waves

Since it's becoming clear that all FP waves on endless are not returning, there's been a bit of an emptiness feeling myself and a few others have been dealing with. After wave 20 (or 25), the only special zed waves you'll encounter are scrakes. However, it gets boring having to leisure pick them...
  14. Dr. Lethal

TWi doesn't understand the HoE difficulty

It affects body health but head health stays relatively low.
  15. Dr. Lethal

T5 Support Weapon - Jackhammer (Reposted)

Dudmaster I guess that would be ideal. I was also thinking on the lines of how the trench gun Works with the support. It has good damage for a tier 2 weapon, but it still gets beaten out by the boomstick any day of the week. Unsurprisingly it still does even though the boomstick now cost more...
  16. Dr. Lethal

While that may be true, if it's a T5 weapon then it'll carry a substantial amount of weight. Because many demos will carry either the RPG, M32, or seeker 6 as their primary killing weapon for big zeds(those alone take over half the carry space for the demo) the shotgun would need to weigh around...
  17. Dr. Lethal

I think it'd work better as a pure support weapon. We don't want to have another pulverizer in giving the demo a weapon that doesn't get used often or very rarely. They usually prefer launcher-type weapons for crowd control; plus they generally do more damage.
  18. Dr. Lethal

Here with a "Weapon suggestion/want" graphic I spent WAAAAY too much time working on.

For proper correction, crossbows fire arrows...just because they're called bolts doesn't mean it's not an arrow. It's a different type of arrow than those seen with a bow, but it's still an arrow.
  19. Dr. Lethal

Here with a "Weapon suggestion/want" graphic I spent WAAAAY too much time working on.

That's kinda what the crossbow does already since the arrow is drawn back to its maximum length. Pulling the string back just to get the same effect doesn't make a difference. The mechanic itself doesn't make much sense either because it's not the same as holding the charge of a husk cannon to...
  20. Dr. Lethal

Night visor for SWAT and more achievements

It may, but what were they doing that far away from the person keeping them alive in the first place?