• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

A good addition before RS2 release.

Thank you for your reply.
  2. W

Still waiting for dev's reply/topic block. I still have hope inside my heart.
  3. W

The game should not have even a single unobtainable trophy. It just ruins the fun if you can't get the achievement no matter how skillful you are.
  4. W

Well, it looks like there is no chance to get it anymore. :(
  5. W

Hmm, maybe there is a way to achieve it through changing time on PC?..
  6. W

That's frustrating :( I still hope that developers can do something with it. It feels so bad when you can't fully complete the game you enjoyed. I only have 5 games including RO2 with broken achievements left. Hopefully, they'll all be fixed one day.
  7. W

What about giving this achievement to those , who will own both Rising Storms ? Or letting people reset their stats after reaching level 80+ to get the achievement?
  8. W

Also, some players report that they've played the game before the reset happened and they didn't get the achievement.
  9. W

I've organised an event and ~12 people got Warm Welcome achievement. The problem was in the wrong description.It didn't unlock until 10 people started to run towards the wall in banzai rush. We all couldn't get the achievement even by killing 9 people in under 5 seconds. So, it either requires 5...
  10. W

Do you have any proofs? Any profile links , anyone who earned it in 2016/2017?
  11. W

I was not even on Steam in 2011, I joined it in 2013. I am not a time traveller.
  12. W

I can't post anything on RO2 forums and I don't even know why.
  13. W

"Warm Welcome" and "InB4Reset" achievements are unobtainable in RO2. Catagory: achievements Reproducibility: always Summary: We've tested "Warm Welcome" twice with big groups of people, it is broken atm. "InB4Reset" is impossible to get if you've bought the game after 2011. I've read that devs...
  14. W

Kicks me to main menu

If you are from China, it's a common situation.
  15. W

Solo missions

They were removed from the multiplayer game edition.
  16. W

[Solution] Warm Welcome and Inb4Reset achievements are broken.

I've read that devs can't remove them because it may harm the in-game statistics. What about changing their requirements? Since Inb4Reset achievement doesn't give any bonuses to its achievers, devs can easily fix it. I personally have 138/140 achievements in your game and spent about 200 hours...