• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Capt.Marion

Front page of reddit: "I wish more games had scopes like this"

A little early morning pre-work Redditing revealed none other than RO2 on the front page with some fine internet citizen extolling the virtues of TWI's 3D-modelled scopes that look and feel like, well, actual rifle scopes! Here is the post, for your enjoyment...
  2. Capt.Marion

[Image] Post Your Photography!

Looks good. Get rid of the catfish Dash 9 and throw in the TVRM's steamer SOU630 and you'd have one hell of a shot.
  3. Capt.Marion

How to interpret these jody calls?

Note: when issuing drill commands, it is customary to use a significant push with the diaphragm when calling "ARMS," to where you pronounce it like "HARMS," ant to where it actually sounds like "HUAH." The same with calling "MARCH" and "HALT" in any marching commands (i.e. Company halt, mark...
  4. Capt.Marion

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

I believe this is the main part of his argument. To have something registered as an assault weapon in CA, do you need to have a Class 3 FFL?
  5. Capt.Marion

The "anything" thread

Hell, I don't even like seafood...
  6. Capt.Marion

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

External HDD? :D
  7. Capt.Marion

The "anything" thread

Knowing horses, that could have turned out a lot sh*ttier...
  8. Capt.Marion

Why did stats work fine in Killing Floor...

I get the feeling that there is a good deal of UE2.5 vs UE3 going on.
  9. Capt.Marion

broken computer, power supply?

Glad to hear it. Hope you aren't out too much $$.
  10. Capt.Marion

You ever wondered how powerful a slingshot can be ?

He sounds just similar enough to Gert Fr
  11. Capt.Marion

Steve Jobs Passed Away

Glad to hear that he is done with the nastiness of fighting pancreatic cancer. Rest well, Mr. Jobs.
  12. Capt.Marion

Help me make a big decision

GO FOR IT! Just be advised that being able to hear a lot better can be rather difficult since your mind is not used to being able to hear. My father recently got hearing aids after being quite deaf for most of his life, and it has been quite difficult for him since he is basically having to...
  13. Capt.Marion

Beta test request: STATS and SOUND

I think this is limited to those who had beta access prior to launch (i.e. beta testers and those that pre-ordered the DDE version)
  14. Capt.Marion

I'd assume because then everyone would erupt in anger and disbelief should the patch not work flawlessly from the start. As others have stated, it is a common practice in the industry to beta test major patches prior to full circulation.
  15. Capt.Marion

The app # on my RO2 beta shortcut on my desktop matched the .vcf file in the /steamapps/common/Red Orchestra 2 Beta folder... 104320
  16. Capt.Marion

broken computer, power supply?

...ick. Sounds like your MoBo has gone the way of the dodo. Did you smell any burning smells at any point, like when this problem first started? When I fried a mobo on an install, when I first went to boot it up, I could smell the burning silicon smell.
  17. Capt.Marion

Moe-does your copy of the RO2 Beta still show up in your Steam Library?
  18. Capt.Marion

RO2 featured in the first PC Gamer Digital

What, did you leave his shock collar turned all the way up to 11 again when you zapped him?
  19. Capt.Marion

Post a picture of yourself thread

Bada$$. Considering Israel's climate and it's location, is it ever winter there? EDIT: Put your sunglasses on and retake the picture.
  20. Capt.Marion

Again, same here, still have RO2 Beta shortcut on desktop, but it doesn't show up in my Steam library (if hearing it from another person helps)