• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. cBird-

Console Mr Foster classic outfit missing?

Fair enough, I'm satisfied with that. Thanks for taking the time to respond to me, I know it's not a game breaking issue but it's nice to know it's being addressed. I really appreciate it man
  2. cBird-

Thanks, I reopened it by responding to it. I read that message throughly. It has still be 5 days. Is this typical?
  3. cBird-

As an update, I got a message from tripwire staff saying that some tickets went unnoticed by staff and they would get to them now. That was 5 days ago today when I got that message. My original support ticket is rolling over into its 17th day. Does support usually take this long? I hope you...
  4. cBird-

Hey stlucifer, just a heads up I still haven't heard anything from support or hazardous monkey about the issue. My ticket is about to roll into day 12 without a response so I think we might be on our own. Sorry man.
  5. cBird-

Hey HazardousMonkey, not at all. My ticket number is 0546360. Thanks for looking into this for me. I really didn't expect this.
  6. cBird-

Recently downloaded the game again after being away for a long time. I found I no longer own Mr fosters suits and ties which was my favorite character. In the ps4 store it says the classic uniform is "purchased". All other store purchases and game rewards are there so it's odd the issue is...
  7. cBird-

Mods coming to ps4?

I've done several Google searches and even tried to use the lackluster search tool on this site and haven't seen any discussion on this topic, which is pretty odd. Are they planning on coming to ps4, at least custom maps? Really miss Mansion, LOTR, Doom, Defense, the bed room, etc