• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Bring back Text-to-Speech

Please bring back Text-to-Speech as an option. As a player from the mod days, I really miss this feature. I think Text-to-Speech has made leaps in the last decade, so it might actually be really useful. (no more "milligrams ahead") It would be great way to include the players that don't use...
  2. K

Finding cooperative tankers more easily ingame

Finding other people who like to cooperate in a tank can be rather tedious as most of us have experienced already. Phrases like "Get the hell out of my tank" discourage many people to even try to team up in tank and rather go solo. We are a group of tankers who like to change that. We encourage...
  3. K

Fair Teams?!?

I have one main gripe with the community in RO. I have yet to see good players from a dominating team change to a team getting raped, to give them even the tiniest bit of chance. Guys usually just jerk off at their 60+ kills in one round stats. Public play should be fun for both teams not just...