• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Summer update ETA?

Are we all just going to be in the dark until the second this actually releases the entire update is practically ready on pc with the beta being released. I mean I know the PS4 forums are dead but I try and use this as a way to keep up on when content will be coming my way. I mainly just want to...
  2. S

Balance issues

a very large majority of pc players are asking for more extensive difficulty past HOE... but whenever I play on console everyone is terrible most players can't survive 6 man hard difficulty. I just honestly want real people to play with on my team tbh but tripwire please don't amp the difficulty...
  3. S

Clan for HOE or SUI (PS4)

all in all though im looking for players on PS4 preferably in the north west united states region (primarily for ping issues) but all other regions are fine to join. I am making this thread because its hell playing with randoms on the console because our community has not grown to actually...
  4. S

Squad Clan for HOE or SUI (PS4)

I find it slightly annoying have to post this in the PC thread since the PS4/XBOX sub thread doesn't have this board. all in all though im looking for players on PS4 preferably in the north west united states region (primarily for ping issues) but all other regions are fine to join. I am making...
  5. S

Perk Poll

just curious how diverse the perk usage is for the people on the forums is. i play all the perks fairly well and kind of evenly but my favorite has to be the demolitionist... that is if everyones good at clearing trash -.- also itd be nice if you made a post on why this perk best suites you!
  6. S

Perk Poll

just curious how diverse the perk usage is for the people on the forums is. i play all the perks fairly well and kind of evenly but my favorite has to be the demolitionist... that is if everyones good at clearing trash -.- also itd be nice if you made a post on why this perk best suites you!