• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

The Controller Aiming Seriously Needs To Be Addressed

I've played this game since launch and have all my perks 25 and I've only used a controller... it's very very useable
  2. S

Summer update ETA?

I already keep up to date with pretty much all their sources :P it's just so painful having to wait such extensive periods of time to get new stuff in this game. I've owned the game since day 1 release on ps4
  3. S

Summer update ETA?

Are we all just going to be in the dark until the second this actually releases the entire update is practically ready on pc with the beta being released. I mean I know the PS4 forums are dead but I try and use this as a way to keep up on when content will be coming my way. I mainly just want to...
  4. S

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta Preview Branch Is Now Available

No info on when full release? Last time there was a beta we also got a ETA on final patch that will be shipped to all other platforms... console left in the dark like always? ;P
  5. S

Looking for Balance & Feedback

Fair enough
  6. S

Looking for Balance & Feedback

Remove survivalist... that's pretty much all I got. Ittl give everyone more HOE wins if there weren't so many survivalist mains UwU
  7. S

We want to see your HoE victories!

I don't know about you but US west servers everyone is just terrible if the difficulty isn't set to normal or hard. I can beat solo HOE all day long but not with ransoms :P
  8. S

Survivalist Woes

I already have all my perks at 25 and survivalist was by far the worst experience I've had with killing floor 2 you can only be a gimp half assed version of maybe 2 perks at once if you have the extra weight skill. It's an ass perk that needs a re-work. I play the game daily and get cancer every...
  9. S

Survivalist Woes

Your judging is wrong and you should feel bad, play a different perk degenerate
  10. S

Survivalist Woes

Don't play survivalist it's a waste of time
  11. S

We want to see your HoE victories!

Only 3% of PS4 players have ever completed HOE.... keep in mind there were countless glitches to cheese HOE as well. No one on console has 1. Good enough aim 2. Common courtesy to heal each other over them selves 3. Awareness of good team compisition 4. How not to steal everyone's kills so...
  12. S

Balance issues

a very large majority of pc players are asking for more extensive difficulty past HOE... but whenever I play on console everyone is terrible most players can't survive 6 man hard difficulty. I just honestly want real people to play with on my team tbh but tripwire please don't amp the difficulty...
  13. S

WWAUT - A Prestigious Upgrade

Weapon upgrade picture has leaked new medic weapon info btw... lol tripwire you don't check your pics before uploading them?
  14. S

Spring Beta Update 2 Is Now Live

All of my hype for this update has kind of faded away from how long I've seen the content and how I can't play it on the console :P
  15. S

Spring Update Beta 2 - Expected Release Early Next Week

*Everyone on console nervously fidgets wondering when the hell this content will actually be released*
  16. S

Configuration Of Perk Skill

Just do all L demo :P it's much more effective
  17. S

WWAUT - I Think We Started A Riot

Can we please just get the update or at least a you know... eta on the release!... 6WWAUT for this one drop of content!! Please!!
  18. S

Clan for HOE or SUI (PS4)

all in all though im looking for players on PS4 preferably in the north west united states region (primarily for ping issues) but all other regions are fine to join. I am making this thread because its hell playing with randoms on the console because our community has not grown to actually...
  19. S

Squad Clan for HOE or SUI (PS4)

I find it slightly annoying have to post this in the PC thread since the PS4/XBOX sub thread doesn't have this board. all in all though im looking for players on PS4 preferably in the north west united states region (primarily for ping issues) but all other regions are fine to join. I am making...