• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Lt_Kettch

Interest in helping test Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

Maybe he is accepted, but he has to have an account on this forum (he should make one now). Then hit Yoshiro with a pm, also you should add your contact details like your mail address and your steam account name, too.
  2. Lt_Kettch

What car would you like to buy?

Car loans are a fraud ... as is this thread
  3. Lt_Kettch

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

Looks like Nintendo got inspired by TWIs The Ball and added similar gameplay mechanics into a 3ds game :D
  4. Lt_Kettch

Wip forum upgrade

Adding to that list: Support for Chrome is lacking, for example you cannot login in with steam using chrome I still have problems logging in, it keeps saying wrong password but I am pretty sure I didn't forget my password overall the forum is still a pain to use
  5. Lt_Kettch

Famicom Disk System - Gaming Historian Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Armor & RPG
  6. Lt_Kettch

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

In case you are interested in that new ArmA 3 DLC, this video gives you a good first impression. Summary: It is still ArmA with all it quirks and flaws ;) Offtopic: Also the forum search is completely useless now. Try searching for ArmA 3 and see what you will find, not this thread that would...
  7. Lt_Kettch

Thoughts On the New Forum UI From the People Who Matter

Liking the new yet old design we are getting there ...
  8. Lt_Kettch

Thoughts On the New Forum UI From the People Who Matter

Agree with everything said above, even with the Stryper logo thing :D
  9. Lt_Kettch

Wip forum upgrade

Well maybe, but with the old forums you could choose if you wanted to open the first or last page of a thread. Going to the newest post is awkwardly clumsy at the moment. Also I never got why every forum has the page selection only at the bottom of a thread. And white writing on black...
  10. Lt_Kettch

Wip forum upgrade

You cannot retrieve your password since the image verification is borked. Also very annoying, when you click on a thread, the first page of the thread is loaded and not the last with all the new replies.
  11. Lt_Kettch

[Game] Squad (New Game from the Devs of Project Reality)

Looking really great :)
  12. Lt_Kettch

Do you block ads?

Post a link here to the next website/network you are working at. I promise I will visit it daily and randomly click on some ads for you :D
  13. Lt_Kettch

Why doesn't Tripwire "cash in" Calamity and release it for PC?

Tripwire almost always makes very eccentric choices, which an outside person cannot really understand in my opinion. Anyway I would love to see a proper steam version of this game. EDIT: This review gives you a good impression on what the version 1.00 on the Ouya was like, it's very positive...
  14. Lt_Kettch

KF Killing Floor VR

I meant Tripwire's motivation. At the moment we know so little about the project. I personally only have seen the trailer and have read the press release nothing more. So we only can speculate about the actual game and what it is all about. And I don't mind Tripwire taking money from Oculus, as...
  15. Lt_Kettch

KF Killing Floor VR

Apparently Oculus offered developers of VR games money to support the development in exchange for a time exclusive deal. After a certain time period the game can be released on any other VR platform. This was reported for Serious Sam VR. All the VR headsets work a bit different which means that...
  16. Lt_Kettch

Helicopter Wars - Vietnam Firefight
  17. Lt_Kettch

KF Killing Floor VR

The press release says "Players will be able to freely explore the area", but I agree at first I thought it would be a on rails shooter too. I often heard that a first person shooter in VR gives you motion sickness very fast. However I can not really say if that is actually a fact. What I am...
  18. Lt_Kettch

Do you block ads?

19. Lt_Kettch

KF Killing Floor VR

So apparently TWI announced a new game in the Killing Floor Universe. It will be a Virtual Reality game. There is no dedicated forum section yet and the youtube comments are pretty negative, so I wanted to know what you guys think? Will this be the next Killing Floor: Calamity? Or will it be...
  20. Lt_Kettch

[Game] Festung Europa Pre-Alpha Gameplay Trailer

Tbh honest all those games look sh1t. And why would you wait for these games if you could already play mods for Insurgency and Red Orchestra 2 which do basically the same but better? I will be in Vietnam anyway :IS2: