• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Killing Floor 3 - Announcement Trailer

Wowww! Que emoción! Se sabe fecha aproximada?
  2. P

PC - PS5

Hi!! If I have a PC, and a friend has a playstation 5, is it possible to play KF2 together?
  3. P

gunslinger

When I have 2 pistols, it would be nice to be able to sell one and not both together. Sorry for my English, I'm from Argentina.
  4. P

I hate the characters of the events

Sí, estoy jugando desde PC. No sé cómo cambiar a Zeds normales.
  5. P

I hate the characters of the events

I don't like playing with event characters, they should do something about it.
  6. P

Specialization next to the name

Hello! My suggestion is that next to each name at the end of the game, say the corresponding specialization.
  7. P

Ak 47?

It may be, I also saw the m4a1 and others.
  8. P

Ak 47?

English How about, watch videos where some players have the Ak-47, I do not have it on my ps4, what is the reason? Spanish Que tal, mire videos donde algunos jugadores tienen la Ak-47, yo en mi ps4 no la tengo, cuál es el motivo?
  9. P

Last weapon used

English: Hello Goodnight. I am from Argentina. I have a question. How do I choose the last weapon used on ps4? Spanish: Hola Buenas noches. soy de Argentina. Tengo una pregunta. como elijo la última arma usada en ps4? Saludos!
  10. P

PC Pound Quarters Sound bug

Hello! When the boss is king fleshpound. Pound quarters are heard on either side of the map, not heard as appropriate.
  11. P

WWAUT - Things Are Burning Up

It would be good if the SMG and MAC can remove the silencer
  12. P

WWAUT - A Gift For The New Year

Where can you vote for the next weapon?
  13. P

PC Zed stranded

Hello! In the new map of the update (Twister Christmas), the last zed was stranded on the roof of the map.
  14. P

KF Update 1055

Come on!!! Thanks!
  15. P

PC Slow Time Gunslinger

Thanks!!!
  16. P

PC Slow Time Gunslinger

Yes, I understand, but it's a bug
  17. P

PC Slow Time Gunslinger

But it is a mistake, they should fix it
  18. P

PC Slow Time Gunslinger

Hi, how are you. When I am a Gunslinger, and I use the ability to recharge in real time, there are times when I do not.
  19. P

All perks removed

Restart game