• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

PC Player health bars problem

Version: 1079 Category: UI Summary: Player health bars problem Reproducibility: Always Description: Player health bars doesn't work properly, it's the same problem there was some updates ago. When you change the scale of the health bars, the text goes behind the bars and becomes unreadable...
  2. A

PC Couple more bugs encountered in PowerCore

Rioter's armor have always been flying around like that, for months. Looks more like a feature now if you ask me, lel.
  3. A

PC The doomstick description in trader pod.

At least I can confirm this on Cyber Revolt beta 2.
  4. A

PC Impossibility to reload under barrel grenade launchers

Category: dunno I'm no expert Reproducibility: Always Summary: Can't reload Tech501 and M203 nade launchers after switching weapons. Description: So, I have a custom bind for alt fire, which is : setbind thumbmousebutton "customstartfire 1 | onrelease customstopfire 1" It allows me to...
  5. A

PC [Xmas] The Perfect Gift objective bug

It didn't work for me too on hard, suicidal and HoE. But when I did it on normal, I got the objective...
  6. A

Double XP For The Final Week Of The Summer Sidshow Starting... NOW!

Nice, sideshow is over soon. That means bye bye gorefast/fiend skins with a blade across their face that blocks even an M99 bullet.
  7. A

Killing Floor 2 Update 1068

The existent 3rd person camera works ok, visually speaking. Except that it nullifies all recoil and your weapons become laser rifles for some reason.
  8. A

Killing Floor 2 Update 1068

The real problem with EDARs is that they have no recovery time between each evasion. EDARs' dodging mechanic serves the same purpose as other zeds' blocking. However, every single other zed has a recovery time before they can block again, but EDARs don't have that. As a result, they keep...
  9. A

PC [Beta] EDAR is invincible in Cranium Cracker!!!

So, the problem is that sometimes the EDAR lose it's neck but doesn't die (is it even supposed to do that ?), and with no neck, no more damage in Cranium Cracker... This is indeed problematic.
  10. A

PC Bug with new update + one from old

That's probably the result of TWI trying to fix the reload cancel. For now, if you want to be able to parry during a melee attack like it SHOULD work, tap once on your reload key during the attack animation and immediately after press your bash key. The reload animation cancels the attack...
  11. A

PC Friendly HUD

I tried tempering with a lot of settings in KFGame.ini but I couldn't change the size of the text. HudScale in KFUI.ini has nothing to do with it too.
  12. A

PC Friendly HUD

Category: UI / HUD Reproducibility: Always This bug was introduced during the first beta of the previous update. The friendly HUD scaling is broken. Regardless of the scale setting, only the perk icon and the HP/Armor bars size change. Players name and perks name size don't change. Maximum...
  13. A

PC [Beta] Airship mechanical arm misalignment

Category: level design ? environmental art ? Reproducibility: Always On Airship, the mechanical arm that triggers the EMP pulse has a small delay, and the inverval grows over time. As a result, it becomes misaligned the more it spins around the big dome. Here's a short video ...
  14. A

The collective thread as to why E.D.A.Rs need to be gone

The first problem with EDARs is that it changes the game to a freaking spam fest. At the begining, only crawlers forced you to aim to the ground instead of the bunch of heads in front of you. Then, they added the Rioter, that cannot be shot in the head (unless you're sharp or slinger), forcing...
  15. A

Lots of questions

git gud fam Just kidding. Wtf ? 400 solo ? Were you at wave 200 ?
  16. A

PC Double Abomination boss spawn

That's not our job to find why though. I just hope TWI will fix it soon enough.
  17. A

WWAUT - No Time For A Bevy Lads

Cool WWAUT but, hotfix patch for all the current bugs when ?
  18. A

PC Deditacted server*"Rubberband (Bounce-freeze) Lag", because workshop.

Just posting to confirm the problem. Happened to me too.
  19. A

So why did you not alter ammo spawns on ALL maps for endless mode?

They did ?... I remember running around KF-Nuked for 10 minutes on HoE to fill up my magnums and finish a scrake wave around wave 50 or so. It was like looking for a cheeseburger on the moon. Was during the first beta though. Has it been changed after that ?
  20. A

Killing Floor 2 Update 1063

Thanks but, when is the hotfix for the other bugs like the friendly UI wrong scalling, the husk launcher not working properly or the insane camera movement of the new weapons ? It was reported during the first beta and we have no feedback yet. Edit : Not trying to be mean here btw, sorry. It's...