• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Server KF2ServerToolCMD for Linux/Windows

More info in https://github.com/darkdks/KF2ServerTool
  2. D

Server Which linux distribution do you use to host the dedicated server?

Yeah, all of these things is cool to have and is already avaliable in the KF2ServerTool(no the cmd version). Like this is the first CMD version using KF2ServerTool core, i started with the basic, to debug how the tool will work with basic things. All of these codes are already 90% writen...
  3. D

Custom steamcmd path should work now, just update the app from the same link, edit the KF2ServerToolCMD.ini to specify the custom path, eg: /home/darkdks/KF2Server/steamcmd/steamcmd.sh
  4. D

Well, Is possible make a option to specify the custom path of steamcmd. I never downloaded from another source, i'll do some tests today and maybe update it.
  5. D

If someone wanna test, a compiled version of KF2ServerToolCMD is avaliable in KF2ServerTool Repository, https://github.com/darkdks/KF2ServerTool/blob/master/code/KF2ServerToolCMD Needs steamcmd installed Put in server folder and call the executable from console to display the help. It's beta, no...
  6. D

I'm working with KF2ServerToolCMD (the cmd version of kf2servertool) to bring it to linux. So the questions are: 1) Which linux distribution are you using to host the dedicated server? 2) Do you use GUI or just shell?
  7. D

Server KF2 Server Tool thread anyone?

I moved the project for github, i'll no update the thread in tripwire forum anymore. Here is the link: https://darkdks.github.io/KF2ServerTool/
  8. D

Server KFServerTool Topic BLOCKED AND DELETED?!?!

So much problems with this forum. I moved the project for github, i'll no update the thread in tripwire forum anymore. Here is the link: https://darkdks.github.io/KF2ServerTool/
  9. D

Server KFServerTool Topic BLOCKED AND DELETED?!?!

Every time I update the tool my thread is blocked, i was about to include the new version of KF2ServerTool and now the thread has been deleted by moderator. I can't belive in this forum.
  10. D

Server KF2ServerTool - Easy way to add/remove/update maps in your dedicated server

What I know that this kind of configuration is not with the tool, the tool does the same steps on the server that would be done manually, nothing is different from the default. The default is clients to download maps to My Documents/My Games/Killing Floor 2/KFGame/Cache/ folder. If there is a...
  11. D

Server KF2ServerTool - Easy way to add/remove/update maps in your dedicated server

Well, I'm sure it's not a problem with the tool, but some kind of lack of permission from your account or some kind of antivirus blocking
  12. D

No, it's not normal. That happens with all maps and mods? And did you changed any paths in INI file?
  13. D

Server Max Workshop items for dedicated server?

i think your problem is with acf workshop data base file, try edit this file with a good text editor, remove the entrys for these items. You can try too clean the server cache and delete the acf file (the last step is very important), and let the server recreate the acf file and download all the...
  14. D

Update tool for 1.1.2. Now i will ask for you users: The anti-spam system is blocking the topic and moving it to 6th page. If anyone knows the moderators, please ask to pin the topic. I think many will agree that it is a topic that deserves to be fixed at the first page.
  15. D

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  16. D

You need to run the tool as administrator.
  17. D

Server Maps refusing to download to cache from workshop.

If you are running on windows try K2 Server Tool
  18. D

And happened again! Edited just one time to include 1.1.0 change log / link:mad::mad:
  19. D

I just fixed a bug in the tool today and i was updating to include the new link and some additional information, i edited this two times and the anti spam blocked it again :confused:
  20. D

Ezekiel contacted me and we fixed the bug. Thanks to him for allowing i acess by team viewer to do a lot of tests.