• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Peter.Steele

Epic Beard Man: The Motion Picture

Hollywood be trollin' us. http://www.mediastinger.com/danny-trejo-is-epic-beard-man-in-bad-***-trailer/ (you can't click that link - replace the *** with an A followed by SS. damn profanity filter ... ) Looks like something from collegehumor or facepunch ... but ... IMDB says it's real. And...
  2. Peter.Steele

That is all.
  3. Peter.Steele

5 November: Most Important Date in History

On 5 November 1955, Emmet Brown stood on his toilet while hanging a clock. He fell, striking his head on the sink. When he came to, he had an epiphany, and he created this drawing: Let us all remember that great scientist and all he did, gave, and sacrificed in the cause of science, and his...
  4. Peter.Steele

Monkey With Herpes Still On The Loose!

Greatest news headline EVER edit: DAMNIT they changed the headline. :(
  5. Peter.Steele

[Error] Spawning with wrong weapon

Okay, only had a few minutes to play, and it's great so far. Only one thing I've found so far that looks like a bug: I spawned with the wrong weapon a couple times. Playing as an elite rifleman, Soviet side, I selected the SVT but spawned with a 91/30. This confused me the first time it...
  6. Peter.Steele

[Movie] Conan?

Saw it today. Started off a little rough, but I really enjoyed it overall. Wouldn't have sprung for the 3D version, but they only had it on one screen, and that was 3D, so there you have it. I'm glad I did get the 3D version, though - it seems like they did a good job with the conversion...
  7. Peter.Steele

Hacktastic Android Tablet

Took my first tentative steps into the dark side of the mobile computing world, finally. Bought a Barnes & Noble Nook Color tablet and a 16gb N2A card, so now I'm running Cyanogen Mod 7. I think it's Android 2.3.4, but I'm not positive. I'm actually really enjoying the experience so far. I'm...
  8. Peter.Steele

Apple: Richer than the United States Government!

According to the latest daily statement from the U.S. Treasury, the government had an operating cash balance of $73.8 billion at the end of the day yesterday. Apple's last earnings report (PDF here) showed that the company had $76.2 billion in cash and marketable securities at the end of June...
  9. Peter.Steele

Just Proned Out a Crackhead in my Back Yard

Sitting at the dining room table doing something on the computer, saw something move in the back yard. Dogs were sleeping at my feet, so I knew they weren't what I saw. Ran and got the Beretta 92FS, looked out the bedroom sliding door, saw her looking in the other door, trying to get it open...
  10. Peter.Steele

[Game] Spacechem

If you don't have Spacechem yet, you are really missing out. This is some of the best puzzle action ever. Loads of fun.
  11. Peter.Steele

Sean Bean - Professional Bada**

Dude takes his drinking and chicks pretty serious.
  12. Peter.Steele

New Production K43 Rifles!

DO WANT. Copied from the last production ac45 carbines. Sadly, it appears that there's no importers to the US yet.
  13. Peter.Steele

Oooooohhhhh No!

Macho Man Randy Savage. Dead. I keep trying to come up with a 'Snap In To It!' joke for the occasion, but it's just not coming to me.
  14. Peter.Steele

Real Angry Birds. REALLY Angry Birds.

A pair of these little monsters have built a nest in my gutters and are terrorizing my dog. Poor bastard is afraid to go into the backyard now unless there's a person with him. Don't let anyone tell you that doves are the bird of peace. That's a load of crap.
  15. Peter.Steele

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope ...

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2011/01/science_can_make_the_princess_leia_hologram_really.php Interesting times we live in, huh?
  16. Peter.Steele

[Movie] HBO - Game of Thrones

Anyone else watching this? I've watched the first two episodes now. After the first episode I started reading the book. They appear to have done a very faithful job of adaptation. (Much closer, anyway, than True Blood was.) There's only been a couple of bits that weren't in the book, and...
  17. Peter.Steele

Audition Tomorrow ...

So, yeah. Tomorrow's my audition for Jeopardy. Wish me luck, and I'll see if I can't keep the Sean Connery impression hidden. YouTube - Celebrity Jeopardy SNL Will Ferrell Tom Hanks
  18. Peter.Steele

Translation: Anyone Know What This Says?

We found this written below a terminal block in the back of a high-voltage power panel. We'd really love to know what it says. Anyone got any ideas? I don't think it's Russian - more likely to be Bulgarian. I'd run it through Google Translate, but I can't even make out what some of these...
  19. Peter.Steele

More 3D Software on Deep Discount

(I have no personal investment in this ... it's just a good deal that I thought some of y'all might be interested in. I did buy it myself, though.) Last week Zips posted Messiah Project and it's $1200 discount. This isn't quite as good as that, but Tiger Direct has a BIG sale on Poser 7 right...