• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Peter.Steele

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

So there I was, having realized that it's been YEARS since my last worship at the altar of mighty IS2. All praise to the glorious IS2, and glory to his prophet 7thguardstankdiv! :IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2:
  2. Peter.Steele

The "anything" thread

Hm. Call 1 person shallow, get an infraction. Call 300,000,000 people arrogant, ignorant warmongers, be a hero. Cool deal.
  3. Peter.Steele

The "anything" thread

Edges and vertexes are for n00bs. I started out with Lightwave and modo, but now I do solid modeling for a living.
  4. Peter.Steele

[Series] The Walking Dead

Probably the first and last time that I'll ever plus you on anything, but hot damn you're right. Although I do gotta say, the skinny guy there, he needs a better agent or something, because he seems to get utter **** roles that wind up with him as a dead bad guy.
  5. Peter.Steele

The "anything" thread

Dude, hipsters are what happens when American try to pretend like they're Eurofags.
  6. Peter.Steele

[Image] Sherman M4A3 (E8) reference photos

Taggers should have body parts removed. If you want to paint something up, then by god you should work your *** off to earn the money to buy your own **** to paint.
  7. Peter.Steele

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

I feel your pain. I'm still stuck in the People's Republik of Kalifornia myself. I dream of one day getting back to America ...
  8. Peter.Steele

The "anything" thread

Obviously you're not a golfer.
  9. Peter.Steele

Greece riots

I don't know how it necessarily is in the rest of the world, but in the United States, something like 75% of the millionaires are first generation. In other words, they made that money themselves by working their asses off and finding a way to earn it. It's all well and good to talk about the...
  10. Peter.Steele

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

No, actually, true freedom of speech makes no value judgements on any kind of speech. Once you start placing restrictions on what opinions and beliefs people are allowed to express, you've taken the first step down a very slippery slope, that ends eventually with me being able to legislate what...
  11. Peter.Steele

The "anything" thread

Ironic, considering that you're so shallow you could drown in my dog's bowl of water. heh It's like the age-old question: are you a worthless piece of s*it because your dad beats you, or does your dad beat you because you're a worthless piece of s*it?
  12. Peter.Steele

The "anything" thread

13. Peter.Steele

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

Sucks that you live in Australia, then. I know where there are (or were recently, anyway) quite a few for sale, but minus the scope and base. Still have the holes, still have the bolt, all in matching un-refurbed condition. They're a little raggedy - all the hand-picks are gone - but they're...
  14. Peter.Steele

The "anything" thread

Fixed that for you.
  15. Peter.Steele

Janice Voss, veteran astronaut dies

I'm always torn on these ... do I click "like" because I'm glad you posted it, and look like a dick because I liked that someone died ... or do I click the minus button and look like a dick for giving you a negative? Jesus. Thanks for posting this, though. Sad news.
  16. Peter.Steele

The "anything" thread

fixed that for you. :D
  17. Peter.Steele

N.Y.Football Giants....

18. Peter.Steele

N.Y.Football Giants....

That was intentional. It was a risky strategy ... but ... it might pay off.
  19. Peter.Steele

N.Y.Football Giants....

Yeah, I'm not really happy about the way this is going right now. Way too much potential for this to go terribly terribly wrong. (Although if it winds up 18-17, I still win, since my buddy took the Giants by 3.)
  20. Peter.Steele

N.Y.Football Giants....

Who's y'all's pick for MVP so far? If the Pats win, as much as I want Brady to get it so he can tie Montana, Hernandez has a really good shot too.