• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. VakaPatu

No HUD option/ bind for example Y or whateveruwant

There was in Killing Floor 1 opportunety that you could bind a key for no HUD. That was great (still no can do anymore?) I hope there was a similar system In Killing FLoor 2. Because. Healer heals, no need to know you healt exept you flash red, then you said it to the teamspeak. You can...
  2. VakaPatu

Is there something wrong in this video :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  3. VakaPatu

These 2 videos show us, that dont forget the fun side of the game

First video Dont forget the FUN game mode, in Killing Floor 1. Same point to KF2, similar games. Second Hope you got the point, ask if not. By the way, does anyone know how to to bind in Killing Floor to show no hud, like the video 2. Thank you! I love KF1 and KF2!
  4. VakaPatu

I would go straight to top

I play nowadays very rarely, perhaps a once a month, or even less. Leveling up is very very poor for me. I understand that game is better when you are max level. You get better weapons sooner and cheaper. You have special skills. You are better in every way. Game is better for max level...
  5. VakaPatu

Selling FriendlyFire

I have noticed, that Killing Floor, and Killing Floor 2 is very intensive and very fun with friendlyfire. You might say that is a nightmare, well, it is actually, but thats the Point. You have to watch your fire, that you dont kill your friend instead. You have to use tactics, its very fun...
  6. VakaPatu

Squad [TLA] Finnish FriendlyFire server looking for finnish players

Im sorry, this is for finnish players. We are looking for players who are prepared to play FriendlyFire game (50%) We are using Discord, so im hoping that you are familiar with that. We are looking for 1-2 gamers only If you are interested in, contact [TLA] Vaka Patu via Steam Ja samma po...