• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

RELEASE: ROCA Hud

Made this a while ago, redid it now for better looks. Removes the attacker/defender ratio from the cap bar. Removes icon blinking from the overhead map. DOWNLOAD
  2. D

Mythbusters 6x14

It was just a matter of time until this would happen - I can't wait to see it. Aired today.
  3. D

3D & Animation REQUEST: David Hasselhoff static mesh + texture

Can anyone deliver? Preferably in speedo or leather jacket btw: Dont ask why :D
  4. D

Code Cannot change weapons on server

Made a custom class with custom weapons: ... PrimaryWeapons(0)=(Item=class'ROStuffDeeival.STG69Weapon',Amount=6,AssociatedAttachment=class'ROInventory.ROKar98AmmoPouch')...
  5. D

Code Shrapnel

Is there any reason textured shrapnel would work in practise mode but not on a server? That's the way it is for me right now. Server log does not indicate any problems. Edit: Would it maybe have anything to do with the variable RemoteRole which is set to none atm. if so, what would I change it to?
  6. D

HDR makes whites to shiny

I like the HDR but ever since the patch the whites are just way to bright.
  7. D

Code Custom character pawn class

I got some trouble creating just that. Here is the code: class GermanCC_Commander extends ROGETankCommanderH; ... RolePawnClass="ROStuffDeeival.DeeivalPawn" ... class DeeivalPawn extends ROPawn; #exec OBJ LOAD FILE=..\textures\CharactersCustom.utx defaultproperties {...
  8. D

Ubuntu 7.04 is out

Anyone got it yet? I'm just burning the DVD to install it. Can't wait
  9. D

Code Help me stop the sliding

I managed to attach semi working wheels to the flying clowncar using the following variables and some other code. WheelSoftness=0.025000 WheelPenScale=1.200000 WhelPenOffset=0.010000 WheelRestitution=0.100000 WheelInertia=0.100000...
  10. D

Code Activate AltFire Sound

Never mind.
  11. D

Code Package versioning possible?

Next problem, this time I have no idea how to solve this. I kinda code more stuff (units, vehicles, weapons) as I go along with making my map. The problem now is that people will get a package miss match when I just update the package and don't rename it; but I dont want to make a new package...
  12. D

Server redorchestra.ini won't change

For some reason every time I restart the server all changes I made to the ini disappear from the ini file. Any idea why, or what I am doing wrong?
  13. D

Code Can't compile ROVehicles due to missing class

Simple question: How can I attatch a custom texture to a vehicle? class BA64ArmoredCar_German extends BA64ArmoredCar; static function StaticPrecache(LevelInfo L) { super(ROTreadCraft).StaticPrecache(L); L.AddPrecacheMaterial(Material'allies_vehicles_tex.int_vehicles.BA64_int')...
  14. D

Automated Support

Never tell your password to anyone. [A]utomated [S]upport says: This is an automated message generated by Steam account administration to help us verify the validity of your Steam account ownership. Please respond with your account name, password, and e-mail address which is registered to this...
  15. D

Waiting for Star Trek XI

Coming Christmas Day 2008 Will post again in this thread in about 20 month. See you then! :D http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/news/article/45415.html?page=1
  16. D

Squad tCp is recruiting!

Yes, you read right we are recruiting! First off to avoid any confusion with the name: We are NOT a realism clan, nor a Russian side only one. We like to play the Germans side as much as the Russians. So far we have a few experienced members who have played RO for about a year. We are...
  17. D

Server Server Crash [Log inside]

Once in a while when I upload a new maps the server stats crashing. (I know I could just take off those maps). But for some reason the crash down not only occur on the map but rather randomly. Log: Log file open, 12/06/06 19:29:34 Init: Name subsystem initialized Init: Detected: Microsoft...
  18. D

Ucc on Linux

Is there some way to get the UCC tool on my Linux machine? I just would like to do all the map uploading to the server from it. Thanks guys
  19. D

Error: Unkown steam error (Known fix didnt fix it)

Hello. As stated in the topic, I get the Unknow Steam error message. I tried the known fixes, but that didnt not help. I can connect to some servers (they propably do not have the latest patch, since I have to download maps like Koenigsplatz) and the RO dev servers. But I cannot connect to the...