• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Console Perks reset to 0

I'm glad I paid 40 dollars for a game that doesn't provide support. Such a shame it was a decent game...
  2. B

Console Perks reset to 0

For the second time now my perks have been reset to 0. Last time I reformatted my PS4 and they reset. This time I did nothing and they reset. I played 3 days ago and everything was fine and now everything is 0 again. My PS4 ID is LLiamLegend42LL
  3. B

Console Perks reset to 0

My PS4 pro was shutting down at random times so the PS4 tech support suggested that I do a full wipe of the hard drive. After I downloaded kf2 again, all of my perks were reset to 0. I had almost every perk leveled up to 25. My application saved data is deleted but it still shows inventory...
  4. B

Perks reset to 0

I forgot to mention that it still shows all of my inventory items I have accumulated but perks are still 0
  5. B

Perks reset to 0

I recently reformatted my PS4 because of a software glitch that kept turning my system off at random times. I downloaded killing floor 2 again from the PlayStation store and now all of my perks are 0. I tried deleting and downloading again but the same thing. I was at level 25 on almost every...
  6. B

Squad PS4-hell on earth group

Looking for level 25 who is willing to beat hell on earth. I am 25 support and 25 demolitionist. Add PS4 name LLiamLegend42LL