• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Arisaka99

Reporter and medic DLC uniforms.

It isn't that far out there compared to other cosmetics unfortunately. A Red Cross obviously can't be used, but an M5 bag is plausible.
  2. Arisaka99

Mat-49 French

I personally prefer the French version due to the lower rate of fire and better controlability. The strap is an immediate no from me, but a recoil buff would not be too far out there.
  3. Arisaka99

Urgent !! New ak variants and sounds

Actually, they would be very common, especially compared to the AKM. Actual Russian AKMs were rare, the most common AK variant was the milled Type 56. AKMs coming from Europe would be from places like Romania and East Germany. I'm not entirely sure where ammunition came from, but it's fair to...
  4. Arisaka99

Please fix the M16's sights

Awesome!
  5. Arisaka99

I beleive Perun here has explained the reasoning perfectly. Whatever the case, stop whining on the forums :)
  6. Arisaka99

That's a relatively trivial reason to stop playing.
  7. Arisaka99

It's certainly possible to do that based on the statistics, human torsos are considered pretty easy to hit, even at 250M. Maybe the weapon sway is too much ingame.
  8. Arisaka99

You served in the Vietnamese Army right? What was the typical accuracy of AKs when you served? This sketchy wiki says they're around 4.5-5 MOA. (4.5 to 5 inch group per 100 yards) https://rs2vietnam.com/wiki/doku.php/weapons/ak-47
  9. Arisaka99

M14e2/a1

What do you know, this is exactly what's happening! No M1As though, no reason at all to.
  10. Arisaka99

Rising Storm 2 Update 1.07 Rolling Out Now!

That's the most ghettoest field repair I've ever seen, looking great!
  11. Arisaka99

Suggestion: Optional VN Dub For Vietnamese Announcer

Nah, someone tells me that we have a dick in Charlie all the time.
  12. Arisaka99

Default to 3rd person free view upon death and remember selection of spectating view

I'm pretty sure this was done on purpose to avoid players scouting out the battlefield for stuff.
  13. Arisaka99

The Road To 1.08 And The ARVN

Release date on April 30? (Fall of Saigon Day)
  14. Arisaka99

Update 1.06 Is Now Available

I personally don't think that it's a good idea to reduce the damage of 5.56x45 and 7.62x39 rounds... If you get hit by either of those, you're not getting back up anytime soon.
  15. Arisaka99

South Korean forces in the Vietnam War

They mostly pulled out the same time as US troops did, though the US had a few Marines guarding the embassy in Saigon. They used mostly the same equipment as the ARVN, early war with WWII/Korean War surplus, late war (1968-1973) with a mix of surplus and US produced equipment.
  16. Arisaka99

Any chance we will get imrpoved or at least more quantity of voice acting?

Were they really that immersive? I never thought much about it, I always thought BF stood at the top with voice actors and whatnot.
  17. Arisaka99

South Korean forces in the Vietnam War

Yet again, 4 of them were by the same person. In every sub-forum too.
  18. Arisaka99

Need bigger score for destroying elicopters

What about more sparsely populated ones? Loaches and Cobras have 2 max, not to mention how Hueys aren't always full.