• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Killing Floor 2 - PlayStation 1.76 Fall 2023 Hot Fix Changelog

Glad to see Playstation players got **** on when it comes to the seasonal stuff. Thanks guys. Surefire way to ensure KF3 isn't bought by my group. Killed off RS2:Vietnam with gamebreaking bugs still in it, **** all over a whole community of KF players... Good luck in the future.
  2. M

PSA: Investigation into reports of increased PlayStation instability

So in other words, we have, as of my writing this, 11 days to complete objectives for the Halloween event... without a fix for the crashing that makes it impossible to play 15 rounds.. with the latest post here having a target eta of the end of the month for the fix. Leaving us mere hours to get...
  3. M

So... never got an answer here. I assume PS4/5 players are just up **** creek when it comes to getting the event stuff done, because no way in hell the majority of players were able to get 5 rounds of endless on the new map, let alone the required 15.
  4. M

So, still nothing, huh? So we're going to be fixing this and then extending the PS event for all of us that couldn't do it. Yeah?
  5. M

So, to be clear... an issue that shows itself without even trying on a consumer product, was released because you didn't test your game/update on a consumer product? No one else sees the issue with that? As a member of a total conversion modification based on GoldSRC, I can't believe any...
  6. M

Game crashes upon death

With the announcement of the skirmish weekend, I updated RS2 and gave it a shot. I still have the "hang" on death issue happening, so I still can't test this game mode.
  7. M

Game Does Not Launch

I had a similar issue running RS. As a test, can you try making a new user on your system and then try starting the game using that new windows user profile?
  8. M

Vietnam CB Wave 2 HOTFIX Patch Notes 12/9/16

They were around, the USAF issued them to gate guards and SEALs most commonly. The Army was constantly "testing" them, but never quite made it through the bureaucratic process till after the war had more or less ended. You hear a few stories of some Army guys finding ways to fuse 20's together...
  9. M

Game crashes upon death

I'll edit this post as I go along with the test. Starting at 128 channels and "high quality", the game always hangs upon death. Hang may not be the correct term, as it never drops me to my desktop. I have to open task manager via alt+ctrl+delete, and end the not responding process. Dropping the...
  10. M

Game crashes upon death

Having this issue as well. All settings are at the default "high" preset, and trying to change resolution to 1080 from 720 also crashes the game. Like the OP, all I can attach is the .log as there is no .dmp files to share. I've also attached my DxDiag file.
  11. M

[Tuning] If you hang/crash at the splash screen!

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, updated PB manually, deleted the config file, tried running in compatibility mode for Win7, verified the game cache in STEAM, and I still crash at the splash. The game worked last week and the only change between then and now is my new liquid cooler...
  12. M

[Tuning] If you hang/crash at the splash screen!

Game worked a week ago. I installed a new cooler and now suddenly I have this issue. I'd swap back but going from an air cooler to a liquid cooler, only to now have to go back seems like a bit much. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I've manually updated PB, I've deleted the config...