• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Oberstjon

Squad Map Prefix

What do FF, RSFF, RSSD,SD, and TE mean in the map title?
  2. Oberstjon

New Monitor

I purchased a new monitor and now the screen goes blank when RO loads because the resolution I had with the old monitor is not supported by the new monitor. My question is...can I change the screen resolution with out having to load the game?
  3. Oberstjon

Steam has New Look

But still no servers? Red Orchestra looks for servers thru what? Steam? Garbage , People still play the game and they just abandon something that should be easy to maintain, something as simple as identifying servers.
  4. Oberstjon

No Servers

Whenever I want to play RO the game cannot find any servers. This goes for DH and MN as well. Ive been playing this game for years and now it cant find any servers. To play I must goto Xfire to find servers, then manually add in the IP address. Then from there it works fine. The...
  5. Oberstjon

Game Servers

Is there somewhere to find people playing Red Orchestra besides the steam server? Everytime I goto the steam serverlist nobody is there or one second there is 3 servers then I click refresh and then there are ten servers, seems buggy to me.:confused:
  6. Oberstjon

Red Orchestra Player Rank

I started getting back into RO again and I noticed that the Finnish Front Line player ranking website is gone. Is there another player ranking websight out there?
  7. Oberstjon

New error

Here's my problem.... Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3203 MHz with 2045MB RAM Video: No Video Can't find 'intAGameInfoexecUpdateSteamUserData' in 'Engine.dll' History: UPackage::GetDllExport <- UFunction::Bind...
  8. Oberstjon

Salute!

Many times I find myself standing around in the tank maps waiting for a desireable respawn. While doing this alot of noobs just cant resist shooting their weapon at someone and kill a team member. A simple fix could be to add a salute command so the teammembers can salute eachother. It would...